Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September I-Spy 6" Fabric Swap -- Sign-up is CLOSED we are FULL! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-i-spy-6%22-fabric-swap-sign-up-closed-we-full-t148002.html)

SheriR 09-07-2011 12:09 PM

Just dropped my swaps at the postoffice!!!! WooHoo!!!

sewnsew 09-07-2011 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
17 swappers received...18 left!!! ;)

Mailed mine yesterday....Pat

brookemarie19 09-08-2011 07:16 AM

I hope to mail mine by the beginning of next week. The floods around here have slowed our mailing process until all the roads are cleared to drive on again.

Yosamitesa 09-08-2011 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by brookemarie19
I hope to mail mine by the beginning of next week. The floods around here have slowed our mailing process until all the roads are cleared to drive on again.

No worries. Please keep me updated. I'm sure everyone will understand the swap postponing some. Take care of you!!! HUGS!

Jannie 09-08-2011 11:57 AM

Mine went out today!! Happy Dance.

Yosamitesa 09-08-2011 12:46 PM

None in yesterday or today's mail...gonna go through the ones I have in and start getting them organized. :)

marybrace 09-08-2011 02:02 PM

October swap-6 1/2 inch -THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT

Well, I bought really cute fabric and cut it---only I cut it 6 INCHES.....No identical fabric left at the store so I'm on my second "try....using the embroidery machine so hope it makes sence to you if you receive one of them...

Wish I could blame this error on someone else but.....Oh well, !!!!

Yosamitesa 09-08-2011 06:32 PM

Another reminder...please make sure ALL selvage edges are removed. Also make sure all squares are cut apart. If you notice your cutter isn't cutting the fabric all the way through, it might be time for a new blade.

Thanks y'all!!! So far so good. I'm in the process of checking all packages I have in so far and numbering. Getting ready to get this swap going in the next few weeks and trying to get things organized as they come in. I'm a little behind from the holiday weekend, but will catch up. ;)

To those who have sent hostess gifts so far, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I truly love each and every one of them. For those who sent things for my lil' peanut...HE ADORES HIS STUFF!!! :)

Yosamitesa 09-09-2011 04:47 PM

I GOT CHOCOLATE IN A PACKAGE!!! Oh...and hubby says thank you for the peanut butter treats and the nut treats. :)

I ALSO GOT DOTS!!! LOTS OF DOTS!!! SheriR and mrs. sherbert...THANK YOU FOR MY PRESENT!!! It made what is going to be a crappy birthday a LOT better!!! Y'all are wonderful ladies!!!

SheriR 09-09-2011 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
I GOT CHOCOLATE IN A PACKAGE!!! Oh...and hubby says thank you for the peanut butter treats and the nut treats. :)

I ALSO GOT DOTS!!! LOTS OF DOTS!!! SheriR and mrs. sherbert...THANK YOU FOR MY PRESENT!!! It made what is going to be a crappy birthday a LOT better!!! Y'all are wonderful ladies!!!

A little birdie told us you were collecting dots. We were excited to send them You are very loved here. Hope your birthday is GREAT!!!!