Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

marytoddliz 09-13-2012 10:43 AM

OH, that could be me! I have all those letters in my name... OK I admit with my name and state it is hard to find a letter not there... OK not all but a lot! I am napping then going to PO... It is going to be a really long day!

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5511609)
Dear Sept SP,

I want to let you know that your box is heading out today.
It is loaded with lots of small items in your favorite colors
(of various shades). I just hope you still like the color after
being bombarded with with it.

And for the first time (this year I think) I actually REMEMBERED
to take a picture of what I am sending.

Can't wait for you to get the box.

Here are a few hints:

These letters are in either your name, city or state or maybe
a combination of all who knows.

M, A, E, Y, T, C, S, N

Have fun figuring that out :p

TOOMANYUFO'S 09-13-2012 10:44 AM

I'm up to date with all of the posts. I would love to have a doggy fob. SOOOOO Cute! I should win one for having the most doggies. I have 5 doggies in my house, does anyone have more than that? Those peanut butter M&Ms are so good. When I was younger I use to walk to the post office. The town grocery store rented a portion of the space to the postal service. The postal service is still there but the store is now an oil co. Sad to say, but we don't have any stores on the island any more. I won't be posting any more until Sun night. I am going to a quilting camp for the weekend. Every one have a great week end. I will if the bears don't get me.

Krystyna 09-13-2012 11:53 AM

Love SEEING all the delightful packages coming in.
Sad to say, I did not take a photo of the package I sent out.
Yes, I had a secret pal this month.
She got it. She liked it. But it seems that none of you will ever know what was in it.
*sigh*

Beeboop71 09-13-2012 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5505865)
Well good.. at least someone appreciates the poor defenseless little gnomes :) I love gnomes. My bf has decreed that I must make him a set of those with cowboys jerseys. omg.

Those gnomes are adorable. I love gnomes and the movie Gnomeo and Juliette, what a cute movie. I like your friends idea about making a set with cowboys jerseys. That's just one of my favorite teams!

Beeboop71 09-13-2012 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5506230)
Well, I fell asleep and did not get my clues posted as promised. Package should be ready to mail on Thursday, barely a moment too soon for the deadline, huh? Did I mention it is going to the state I grew up in (no, not the state of confusion)? And did I say that my pal is not fond of witches and goblins? Perhaps I told you already that SP has a lot of crafting interests. Googling SP's town - from the looks of it, it is country living. And now I'm off to get ready for another work day. Hopefully sewing something for SP after work tonight.

Ooohh oohhh finally a clue that fits me? Could I be your SP??? I'm so excited!!

sew_Tracy 09-13-2012 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh boy OH BOY!!!! Got my present today!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362527[/ATTACH]
Got a mystery by Elizabeth George, "This Body of Death", a really neat pattern for Double Envelope Scrap Bags, a darling vintage ornament embroidery kit, chocolate, white chocolate reeses, a new seam ripper, a retractable tape measure...mitts off DH!, 2 lengths of red fabric and a blue FQ, a cute and green that I like little bag/clutch, a couple of magazine I have not read, and a lovely note explaining where the vodka went! Thanks sewdamncute! PM to follow. OH what fun :D!

TheMamaHauser 09-13-2012 12:47 PM

My sp's package should be arriving tomorrow... #9405503699300136167386

mscupid804 09-13-2012 01:16 PM

TRACY, who is your pkg from????

brenda21 09-13-2012 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5511997)
TRACY, who is your pkg from????

second to last sentence......sewdamcute

mscupid804 09-13-2012 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5512007)
second to last sentence......sewdamcute

Oh DUH! Thx Brenda, I sure read that over and over and never saw it! SHeesh!