Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

Lynnie25 03-21-2013 11:50 AM

Sign me up again for April. Spring may have sprung for many but here last night the heavens opened and we had a massive thunder and lightning storm which lasted for hours. I think summer is over :( boo hoo

My spring DQ just might have a leaf or two dropping here and there

Krystyna 03-21-2013 01:17 PM

Lynnie, I guess it will be autumn for you! Whoever you get as a partner ... I'm certain she will be happy to accommodate you!

Elisabrat 03-21-2013 03:34 PM

oh yawn you guys it was 58 today. going to warm up to 62 over the next few days. front doors open all day.. fresh air.. frogs croaking all friggen night long.. yup it feels like spring to me. 35 in the morning but it warms up nicely here. I am knowing we need more snow or we will be in trouble here in these here woods but my heart says ok a little sun is good.. just come August I wont be wishing for a little warm and all those pine needles.

I wonder does anyone have any creative inspirations for this month they might post? colors? design concepts? I think it would be cool one time to all have the same concept but see what we all come out with. Like this month is a tree. everyone knows what trees look like but we all see trees.. differently. Wouldnt that be fun (hint hint Krystyna HINT bump in the rear HINT).. I am always going to Pinterest and if I make all I like well I wont have enough years of my life. grand inspiration however. I will take a challenge with my partner hows that? who wants to do the same challenge with each other and get as creative as we can get? if so hollar maybe we can partner up! (after the great one thinks on it) and I am READY for a challenge.

pbadder 03-21-2013 04:33 PM

Krystyna you can count me in. Will give it a try

cuppy 03-21-2013 05:15 PM

count me in for April DQ swap!

Krystyna 03-21-2013 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5944671)
I wonder does anyone have any creative inspirations for this month they might post? colors? design concepts? I think it would be cool one time to all have the same concept but see what we all come out with. Like this month is a tree. everyone knows what trees look like but we all see trees.. differently. Wouldnt that be fun (hint hint Krystyna HINT bump in the rear HINT).. I am always going to Pinterest and if I make all I like well I wont have enough years of my life. grand inspiration however. I will take a challenge with my partner hows that? who wants to do the same challenge with each other and get as creative as we can get? if so hollar maybe we can partner up! (after the great one thinks on it) and I am READY for a challenge.

Wonderful idea, Linda, but I think we've wandered down this pine needle covered path before. In a nutshell, everyone here has different skill levels. Taking a theme ... like a tree ... might be a simple thing for some, but darn near impossible for others. While we didn't all use the same fabric, March was a Bit of Green ... and everyone did that differently. Soooooo .... I have a suggestion. Why not start a swap with an object interpretive theme? Then you can do trees, frogs, or whatever. I might even join!

meme2ten 03-22-2013 05:08 AM

meme2ten

YES!!! Please sign me up for the April Doll Quilt Swap!!!

buslady 03-22-2013 05:22 AM

I'm thinking flowers, lots of flowers. Cleaning up some clutter last night and found my book on 3D quilts. Hint!

Krystyna 03-22-2013 05:23 AM

Onalee, was thinking of 3D, but I think I'm going Applique!!!

Krystyna 03-22-2013 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by meme2ten (Post 5945739)
YES!!! Please sign me up for the April Doll Quilt Swap!!!

Don't forget to send me a PM!!!