Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

Elisabrat 04-21-2013 06:01 PM

OMG that little one is such a beautiful angel!! How absolutely precious!

love the doll quilts posted, all of them so spring has sprung and all so different. that last one with 1 zillion pieces what a tremendous work of scrappy happy quilting. I never have the patience for all those scraps its lovely to see how they can be used harmoneously and become new again :)

kitsykeel 04-21-2013 06:27 PM

Nancy, I love both of the quilts but I think I love the baby the most. She sure is a cutie. Such a sweet picture. Congratulations.

JuanitaBean 04-21-2013 09:58 PM

Like you dq LJDugas It is so cute I love butterflies.

wanda lou 04-22-2013 12:26 AM

those are some of the cutest quilts, makes me want to rethink mine to K.
Can't wait to see wedding pictures K.

Krystyna 04-22-2013 03:29 AM

Ooooh! Nancy. I love both of your quilts, but oh my goodness! What a beautiful little girl. You must be nuts with happiness.

Krystyna 04-22-2013 03:47 AM

3 Attachment(s)
The wedding was wonderful but I cried my way through half a box of tissues before the ceremony even started! Waiting for pix to come from the photographer, but here are a few I got ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409438[/ATTACH]

And last but not least ... mom and her son in the apartment before he left for the church ... a little sad that we didn't send him off from our home in Long Beach, but that didn't dampen the happiness. Awful photo of me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409439[/ATTACH]

buslady 04-22-2013 04:51 AM

Oh, what beautiful pictures. That baby makes my arms ache! I would like to curl up in a chair and just hold and look at her!! LOL I have 7 DGS and ony 1 girl. And it has been a while. Enjoy her while she is little, it don't see to last long enough for this grandma. She is BEAUTIFUL!! All the quilts are very nice. Krystyna, what great pictures. you look beautiful. Not as beautiful as the baby, LOL!!! You will cherish that phoeo!! Can't wait to see more. I love the color of the dress, and is that matching nail polish I see? Glad you enjoyed.

brenda21 04-22-2013 05:21 AM

K~you look fantastic!

Krystyna 04-22-2013 05:42 AM

Thank you ladies! And now ... off to catch up on the May swap!

And speaking of which ... if you have not received a DQ from last month or later, please PM me. Sad to say, I've had to remove a couple of people from our swap. :( and :thumbdown:. Ugh. This is the part of being a hostess that I hate!

buslady 04-22-2013 07:09 AM

Oh, that is too bad. They are the loosers, they will surely miss all our fun. I just checked and, Linda, your little quilt should have been in your box on Saturday, so if you have not gone to the post office, get up and go!!! LOL I am very anxious to see your reaction. I loved mine sew soooooo much! Started my crazy for May. You know, April showers bring May flowers. Think scrappy posies.