Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-december-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t206348.html)

Elisabrat 12-21-2012 07:20 AM

YAHOOOOO I am in!

TammyB 12-21-2012 08:48 AM

Krystyna, WOW! You must now truly believe in angels. It's not important that we know who she is; we all know "there are angels among us!"

TammyB

Crazy Quiltin Robin 12-21-2012 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5732727)
Yes, big old quilty hugs. They are flying out the door and everyone just loves them.
Yesterday an absolutely amazing QB member from Connecticut who doesn't want to be identified drove down to New York to gift me with an incredible Janome 6500! I simply cannot believe the kindness and generosity of our quilters. I am still staring at it this morning and shaking my head in disbelief! She and her darling friend also brought a TON of quilting magazines, thread, rulers, scissors, rotary cutter, a template and all sorts of goodies! Truly a quilter's Christmas. I wish she would let me share her identity because she is such an angel. I'll be sewing again in no time at all!

I truly believe there are Angels among us ..... Krystyna you have just met one of them .... Christmas hugs to you and your family ....

mooretll 12-21-2012 12:30 PM

I'm in.
Merry Christmas K. Yes there are Angels among us!

mooretll 12-21-2012 12:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of the beautiful dq from Linda aka ljdugas31. she also sent me a candy bar, two peices of beautiful fabric and the cutes doll hat. Thank you so much i love everything!!!

ljdugas31 12-21-2012 06:51 PM

Glad you liked it! Merry Christmas!!!

hobbykat1955 12-22-2012 12:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to post a photo of the Quilt I rec'd from Dragonfly Nana...Such a sweet Angel for the Holidays. I also love the extra's and can't wait to make a Scenic Bargello with the village scene...Thank you Nana...You've been a great partner twice...Merry Christmas

mooretll 12-23-2012 02:51 AM

Very pretty!

Lv2sew2011 12-23-2012 05:03 PM

Christmas Tree???? LOL
Donna

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5729760)
Update: Whoot Whoot!!! I got it all the pieces cut out again, fused all the applique pieces down and I'm going stitch everything!! I might make it yet! LOL.

So Donna you have any guesses from my clues yet?
;) I guess the next clue is ... "this is a Holiday item seen in most houses at this time of year and can be in a varitey of sizes."

Just looked at my previous post and realized I can't spell worth a dang before COFFEE!! Geeee Wiz!!

Well okay I'm going back at it........
Toodles,
Tricia

Lv2sew2011 12-23-2012 05:07 PM

It's ok don't let it worry you, I have felt like crud past 4 days been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, was given Cymbalta been nausea ever since. Quit taking it until able to talk to the Doctor after Christmas and starting to feel a little better. No need to be in a hurry!

Donna

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5729441)
Well Ms. Luv (aka Donna) I'm had a mishap with my machine and have to re-make you DQ but it shouls only take me a day or three with hopes to have it out by the weekend. Sooo sorry hun but it is coming.

Hangin' head in shame.....
Tricia