Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

Krystyna 06-02-2012 05:53 AM

Tammy, congratulations on your son's upcoming wedding! I hope you have a wonderful trip. We'll miss you.
Some of you are done ... I haven't even started to think about mine. Good thing my partner is Brenda.

brenda21 06-02-2012 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5260056)
Some of you are done ... I haven't even started to think about mine. Good thing my partner is Brenda.

:shock::shock:

Krystyna 06-02-2012 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5260324)
:shock::shock:

I know it will feature "Daisies":D:D:D

Or maybe not.:shock:

brenda21 06-02-2012 08:09 AM

OOOOHHHHH Daisies would be pretty....I have one that is other flowers....similar to the one you paper pieced a few months ago...but daisies would be cute....but don't feel like you have to....

Krystyna 06-02-2012 08:13 AM

Orrrrr. maybe picnic time. Or here comes the sun. Or let's get married. Or ...

sewbeadit 06-02-2012 01:50 PM

What a lovely display of quilts! I bet this sure got some people interested in sewing/quilting, what a great PR for quilting!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 06-02-2012 02:13 PM

Looks like I will set this one out ladies .... Dr. Selby of OU Medical Center says we are going to do a stemcell treatment soon .... so for how ever long it takes to get my white cell count back up I am out of the game ....but I will be watching you guys and drooling over the beauty you create in miniture ..... have fun and happy quilting ...Crazy Quiltin Robin ...........
P.S. my little crazy quilt is done and will be in the mail Monday .....what fun I had doing that one .....

Carron 06-02-2012 02:34 PM

Can you believe it!

3 Attachment(s)
Yes, it is true, I received my June quilt from 'jillnjo' today.

Actually two adorable quilts. I love the birds and butterflies. She did some really nice quilting on them.
One she paper pieced and actually taught a class on how to do so. I have never done PP and if she lived closer would have her teach me too. :)

Thank you so much for these very cheery quilt jillnjo. You did a great job. And so (sew) quickly! :thumbup:

I am working on your's and it is coming along but not even close to mailing it.

click on the pictures to get a closer look then again for an even closer look.

Krystyna 06-02-2012 02:52 PM

Jillnjo, what wonderful work. The label is soooo adorable!

Robin, we will miss you. That treatment is a scary one, so you know you'll be in our prayers. Go white blood cells! Go forth and multiply!!!

mscupid804 06-02-2012 03:33 PM

OMG Carron! I haven't started mine yet, just having a little trouble getting the lead out.....;)