Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

QuilterMomma 05-30-2012 08:55 AM

Wow on display.

QuilterMomma 05-30-2012 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5252153)
Eek! Didn't I PM you? You have Starshine!
I'll post the final list at the group area once sign up is closed.

Oh spank me, you did and I was not on top of that. So sorry, let finishing a quilt and SIL visiting snubb my thought process, or it could have been the excitement of getting my May Crazy quilt. Who knows, just loving the flow. Thanks.

BuzzinBumble 05-30-2012 09:11 AM

Lynnie that is very inspiring! What a pretty way to gather them all together!

BuzzinBumble 05-30-2012 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5253723)
Oh spank me...

LOL! Thanks for the giggles! :D

Lynnie25 05-30-2012 12:46 PM

Come August and ALL my dolls quilts sent to me will be displayed at a local quilt show. I had to choose just a few of them that would fit the cabinet spaces for the library display.

I am really happy to have rwquilts as my swap partner this month, and I have 3 teeny blocks already done as a start on her quilt.

Judith1005 05-30-2012 02:27 PM

Lynnie, What a fantastic display of all your quilts. Maybe it will spark an interest in a new generation of quilters. :) Or at least plant the seed for a later date.:)

Ladybug 1938 05-30-2012 03:16 PM

Lyn, Beautiful display of quilts... really makes you proud to see them all their for everyone to see... Even the kids who may someday decided to get into quilting becasue of you taking the time to do that...

almond 05-30-2012 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5252855)
I have had quilts displayed in the local library all this month of May and I thought you would like to see that some of the quilts on display were sent to me by my lovely dolls quilt swap partners. I was overwhelmed with the positive comments and interest shown by library users. I will have another display next year.

Photo 1 shows my smaller quilts.
Photo 2 shows many of the quilts received through this dolls quilt swap.

I love showing your quilts to my local quilting friends.

OMG what a wonderful display of mini quilts. They are all so perfect! love it!

Little RoO 05-30-2012 10:37 PM

Hi....can i please do Junes swop........where or where has May gone....someone has definately stolen it from my calander... I remember April but can't believe it's June tomorrow !

rwquilts 05-31-2012 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5254167)
Come August and ALL my dolls quilts sent to me will be displayed at a local quilt show. I had to choose just a few of them that would fit the cabinet spaces for the library display.

I am really happy to have rwquilts as my swap partner this month, and I have 3 teeny blocks already done as a start on her quilt.

Oooohhh...if I'm good can I get a hint????? :) You are ahead of me. I have been twirling around ideas like crazy, but haven't settled on just one design yet...but soon, as I want to mail it and you receive it this month! :)