Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-march-2013-43rd-doll-quilt-swap-little-bit-green-t214195.html)

Wardy74 03-01-2013 09:50 AM

Oh how I dream of my next trip to a jo anns. Last time my mum and I went there in florida we were 5 hours. My dad thought we had been abducted. Going to florida again in 2015 so I will be having a good shop then. It is so so much cheaper than in the uk

tracibug 03-01-2013 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorites. I used to live in Mpls/St. Paul which has not one but two parades, one at noon and one at 6pm so there is plenty of time for green beer too!

Now I live near San Jose... no parade, no green beer, no St. Patty's fun... :(

I'll have to settle for my doll quilt and my new mani/pedi.

Happy Friday everyone!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]398988[/ATTACH]

wanda lou 03-01-2013 11:02 AM

Oh my goodness, i love the nails.

buslady 03-01-2013 12:02 PM

A Gold Buckle!! I love it, and the rainbow. I love a pedi. Haven't had one since last summer. Just about time to fix that! I get my nails done every other week, now I have an idea for this weeks "design". Thank you! LOL

Sapphire_Rae 03-01-2013 01:25 PM

Sent a PM to my partner, Nancy in Louisiana. Looking forward to meeting you.

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-01-2013 02:46 PM

Both of my partners have been contacted and we are ready to begin, I think. I may make something other than what I had originally planned.

AlaskaAlice 03-01-2013 04:09 PM

Lynnie, I love the DQyou sent! and especially like the label and little representation of Australia!! Want to try adoing something like that for Alaska...Wish I had a camera that would do pictures..so ...Thank you!!

AlaskaAlice 03-01-2013 04:39 PM

Yes I did get it Lynnie I love it!! Please post pictures...I did write somewhere ? Sorry if I messed up posting somewhere.. I have not received the other DQ yet but sure it will arrive soon..also did a block swap and haven't received that yet.
I have been so engrossed in getting a singer 401a that I won on an auction to work: 15+ hours of cleaning, digging out old dried oil etc. from inside her..(on Ebay ..the seller said she worked.).I didn't think to ask does she sew?;) I have gotten her to where she does work..she was missing a ZZ foot plate so I am waiting to get that to see if she still needs adjusting..I had one of these sewing machines I bought 54 years ago and loved (my youngest daughter chose it when she moved to Alabama 26 years ago) all the machines I have had have not held up like that one my daughter has! I think my new "baby" will turn out delightful!! Also looking into maybe investing in a Janome or possibly Brother?
Thank You again Lyn!! this is fun!

Lynnie25 03-01-2013 07:04 PM

Glad you got it Alice, I will post a pic in the Feb Dolls Quilt thread.

The foot pedal on my Elna died last week :( and the nice repairman is trying to find a replacement or else DH will be spending $$$$$$$ to buy me a new machine if he wants peace to rein in the house :) I also took my Singer featherweight in to have a service while I was at it and can't wait to get her back. Thank goodness I have a backup Janome or else I would be climbing the walls by now.

giquilt 03-01-2013 08:46 PM

So sorry to miss this month. I'm trying to finish UFOs, so I can enjoy starting new projects more. Will keep in touch by looking at the posting of "a touch of green".