Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Psychomomquilter 10-09-2012 10:42 AM

DQ

Dq has been sent.

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 5573535)
Here is a "little" sneaky peak at what I am working on for Quiltymom! Hopefully I can finish it this weekend.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]368616[/ATTACH]

Brandy 10-09-2012 11:09 AM

Now I'm really curious!! I also mailed your dq today. The race is on. Who will get their's first?
I hope I remember to do a sneak peak next month. I'll pm you your DC#.

Brandy 10-09-2012 11:23 AM

Boy I sure messed that up, I tried to reply under your post IDQ.

buslady 10-09-2012 11:32 AM

Have been out of town for a couple of days. Left Friday, got a message from my partner that she had mailed. YIKES!!! Well, I go NOWHERE without a machine, so I got it started up north. Found some ADORABLE fabric that i am going to use on the back. And, I tried something new. And am pleased with it. I pieced a circle in the middle of my DQ, well off to the side and closer to the top. But it was a circle just the same!! I was impressed! I just hope my partner is, as well. I'm sure it will be Monday before mine gets done. I have a couple other "tricks" up my sleeve for this little darling. I just love these little things! I try all these techniques out on them. I have fun, and my partners enjoy (I hope) the fruits of my labour. Got my 2 blocks done for the class I am taking, too. All in all it was a great weekend. Spent Saturday cruising aaround looking at the beautiful colors and took lots of pictures. Sunday DH and his DM went and I stayed back with my sewing machine!!! Now, that's a vacation! LOL

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-09-2012 12:07 PM

I mailed my quilt out today (the post office was open) and got a surprise .... my little quilt from ctipton (Carol)
was there ......and I love it .... its o cute .... BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'll post a pic in a while .... thank you Carol
you did an awesome job ..... love it ..........CQRobin

Lynnie25 10-09-2012 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5572140)
Elisabrat,
I go to Australia twice a year. My daughter and Hubby pay for me to come. I have three grandchildren there, ages 2, 5 and 8. We facetime all the time on our iphones. I am thinking of buying my daughter a Bernette....the little bernina machine. But it has to be bought in Australia. Our wiring is different and you have to have a special plug and that is not the real problem but using those drains your machine and whacks it out. So better to get an Australian machine.

If you get to Tassie, I have a machine just waiting for you to use :) but we probably won't have time to sit and sew !

Lynnie25 10-09-2012 12:20 PM

Sending my DQ to eagleoneowlu2u tomorrow. Have had real fun making my Halloween quilt for her - and there is a little piece of Australia in there too !

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-09-2012 12:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As promised here is a picture of my beautiful little quilt from ctipton (Carol) ..... I love it ... love the ghost ...its so adorable it will hang in the front window for Halloween this year ..... thanks for being such a good partner Carol ... CQRobin

Krystyna 10-09-2012 01:16 PM

Great work, Carol!

My top is done ... and now ... what to do on the back ... and how to quilt it? Decisions, decisions!

brenda21 10-09-2012 01:27 PM

Carol that is adorable!!