Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Quercus Rubra 10-12-2012 02:06 PM

Oh JuanitaBean!!

1 Attachment(s)
:D Ohhhh Ms. JuanitaBean...... I received the Prettiest doll quilt in the mail this afternoon. It so lovely and I am glad to receive such a wonderful piece. Thank you for the pretty mugrug. The Flower reminds me on Hydrangea... which is one of my favorite flowers. That Batik Dragonfly FQ just drew my breathe away!! Wow. I'm so glad you had a chance to play with your Accuquilt Go. The colors are a prefect fit in my little cottage. Thank You once again my friend.

Sincerely,
Quercus Rubra

P.S. Oh I did get your last pm about the label. I'm hard at work on yours. :)

jillnjo 10-12-2012 02:57 PM

How gorgeous!! Love the background patchwork used!!

Elisabrat 10-12-2012 03:10 PM

I think it would be nice if all of us could say those prayers for our sister quilters here. I am so sorry your father is dying. Its part of our lives that we all face and its so very hard on the families. I wish he finds peace and that you can also be patient with yourself. Its never easy if you know things are going to happen or if they are a suprise.

To the quilter here who lost her sister. We hear you even if the post gets lots in between all the chatter. You can come here and talk and vent and cry with us anytime. I can only barely imagine your sorrow. I send you all the hugs you can use and a prayer that you too find peace in knowing she is at peace. Its so much harder on the ones left behind. Save her things for another day week or month. they wont disappear. Allow yourself to breathe.

Quilts, I went to my box today and there was.. not another quilt. I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL REDIRECTING THEMSELVES OVER HERE.. sheesh you guys. Do I need to PM you my addy all over again?
Krystyna, tell them they are all mine.

oh oh that adorable baby! sooo cute. The look on that face is priceless. Congratulations to all of you!
ok pine cones waiting for help making them into ornaments. Feel free to make a dozen or two and send them my way. This is one big project I took on. Now my sis says why not do a tree for the fire department to deliver to a needy home too? ugh two hands? sounds like a reasonable idea if I had started in say January. ok glue and glitter here I come.

buslady 10-12-2012 03:30 PM

So sorry to hear all the sadness. Loosing a loved one is so hard.
All the dqs are great. Duplicates my way please.
I, who isoglebary something or another? You are I. Must have been someone that thought you were special.

Boop56 10-12-2012 03:36 PM

I just finished 978grey / Susan's Boo-tiful doll quilt. Will be sending out in the a.m. I hope she cand take pics because at this time I cannot. Have a blessed weekend everyone!

Dragonfly Nana 10-12-2012 04:14 PM

Prayers going out for those dealing with the loss of loved ones. I know how hard it was to loose my Dad - I can't imagine the loss of a twin! :(

Taking joy in seeing the lovely DQs being shown and partners finding each other or new ones.

Brandy 10-12-2012 06:52 PM

IDQ thanks for posting the picture of my Halloween Treat..... I love it!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-12-2012 09:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm going to post a pic of the quilt I sent to ctipton (Carol) as she is spending quality time with her hubby .... she got her quilt on Wed. and I'm very happy she liked it ... it was my first attempt at wonky stars and free motion quilting ... ok dont laugh too much .... I did circles and wonky stars ..... I'm lovin getting the hang of this ....... tee hee hee
I also sent her some little Halloween buttons to pin on where ever she wanted to so they could be moved around ... thought that would be fun .... Carol was a great partner we had fun swaping .... CQRobin

nancia 10-12-2012 10:19 PM

hugs and prayers to those dealing with life's hardest trials, losing the ones we love. i wish you strength and faith. grieving takes time, energy and patience.

mooretll 10-13-2012 12:38 AM

Thanks to all of you for your hugs and love.
That Baby is just to cute!
will pm ms grace.