Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

buslady 10-13-2012 03:50 AM

I just want to snuggle that adorable bundle of cute.

Happy Cat Quilter 10-13-2012 04:15 AM

Duh, to me! The first time I posted this as quick reply and didn't include quote.I will call her today and let her know you are waiting. she is my sister-in-law. She left here Monday, after a month long visit. We had a ball! I'm sure she has been busy righting her house and visiting her children. I do know she had started this months little quilt while she was here :)

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5580600)
Well if Nana Val is back in New York, I will wait patiently for her information to send along her DQ. Must be patient. I generally like to visit with my partner, I feel lonely not talking about who they are so I can put in a little extra to the dq. Oh well, I am adding in this for her: [ATTACH=CONFIG]369161[/ATTACH]Its not total "Halloween" but sure is a sweet fall design I found on Embroidery Library. Building the rest around it. Anyone know Nana Val enough to tell me that she will like this?

Krystyna 10-13-2012 05:27 AM

I have to share this with you ... a Ricky Tims video for doing a Flying Geese block with ONE seam! I know flying geese are no big deal for most of you, but this is soooo easy and fun. Love it!

Brandy 10-13-2012 06:26 AM

Judith your Brantley is precious, love the name. Don't believe I've heard it before.

Brandy 10-13-2012 06:30 AM

Love all the embroidery, so pretty!

rwquilts 10-13-2012 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5581888)
I have to share this with you ... a Ricky Tims video for doing a Flying Geese block with ONE seam! I know flying geese are no big deal for most of you, but this is soooo easy and fun. Love it!

Krystyna, I've seen that video before and put it on my to do list, but then forgot about it! Thank you for posting the link! It's fabulous!

Krystyna 10-13-2012 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5582053)
Krystyna, I've seen that video before and put it on my to do list, but then forgot about it! Thank you for posting the link! It's fabulous!

I was thinking about you since I knew you were doing geese ... but this is so easy and fun. I just made a ton of them.

rwquilts 10-13-2012 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5582074)
I was thinking about you since I knew you were doing geese ... but this is so easy and fun. I just made a ton of them.

I'm jelous, so I will have to console myself by checking out the local Craft Warehouse store and swing by the fabric department...sigh...tsk, tsk.

Krystyna 10-13-2012 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5582094)
I'm jelous, so I will have to console myself by checking out the local Craft Warehouse store and swing by the fabric department...sigh...tsk, tsk.

We are all weeping for you.

Dragonfly Nana 10-13-2012 07:28 AM

I have used Ricky's method and it is fabulous! Good sewing to you rwquilts