Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 2012 Postage Stamp Squares Swap-Sign up closes 9/15/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-2012-postage-stamp-squares-swap-sign-up-closes-9-15-2012-a-t194702.html)

sew4nin 08-01-2012 10:46 AM

I am not worried about getting duplicates, but I try not to give duplicates to others. Swapping still gives me more variety. I will use whatever I get - I'm just enjoying myself
Thank you Mariposa

LovingIzabella 08-01-2012 10:49 AM

I may have to join in as long as it is any fabrics :)
Hugs
April

Fraew 08-01-2012 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5411083)
I may have to join in as long as it is any fabrics :)
Hugs
April

Oh yay! The more the merrier. I just sent you a PM for Boom 8. I couldn't resist.

Anyone else out there interested in starting a therapy group for those of us addicted to swapping?

barri1 08-01-2012 03:41 PM

Of course you need to join, Loving Isabella.. We are having way too much fun.. I also have a feeling Mariposa likes to get tortured..
I am also getting all kinds of scraps.. I have a box coming from someone on Curious, and someone on the board.. I can't wait to share.. I also think that I never cut into scraps I have in containers.. I'm a little upset that I can't start sewing them together, as I am working on four scrap quilts at the same time for my staff.. I'm sort of too disciplined to start another project while in the middle of another.. I'm also swamped at work.. I've been so busy with everything that the dog fell asleep waiting for me..
Barri

peaceandjoy 08-01-2012 04:15 PM

Oh, I didn't mean to cause trouble for Mariposa... I was just trying to figure out if I needed to make different packages for the two swaps. I think I have four who are in both, so as there is time to send these to Mariposa, it's worth it to make the different ones up. I'm sure that sooner or later there'll be another swap that I can use the originals for. I'll be ahead of the game for the next round (wherever that ends up being), lol.

And, as I mentioned, I'm getting so many more pieces prepped, I'll have squares and strips for many, many projects ready, so it's all good.

Mariposa 08-01-2012 04:17 PM

peaceandjoy- you could also just send me a note as to who those four are, and I can "not" trade your squares with theirs~ just a thought! We do already have 32 folks signed up, and more interested. :)

booklady 08-03-2012 01:16 PM

Mariposa, I was going to send in my square packets early if it's ok with you. I start school in two weeks and I won't have a life of my own after that! They tore my library apart for new carpet and paint during the summer so I know I'll have a major mess to clean up when I get back. I have the address from the last swap. Thanks!

Mariposa 08-03-2012 02:32 PM

*Anyone who wants to send their squares, anytime is fine! :)**

frustratedquilter40 08-03-2012 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mariposa (Post 5415855)
*Anyone who wants to send their squares, anytime is fine! :)**

Mine are ready just did not get a chance to take to the post office but have a couple other things to ship. So shipping mine 8/4 :thumbup:

Mariposa 08-06-2012 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by frusratedquilter40 (Post 5416265)
Mine are ready just did not get a chance to take to the post office but have a couple other things to ship. So shipping mine 8/4 :thumbup:

Just got them today! :)