Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 2012 Postage Stamp Squares Swap-Sign up closes 9/15/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-2012-postage-stamp-squares-swap-sign-up-closes-9-15-2012-a-t194702.html)

dottie dodge 10-13-2012 08:52 AM

Yay!!! I have squares! I have grandchildren here this weekend so I could only do a quick glance at all those little packages. As soon as I have some quiet time I will give them more attention! Thanks everyone that took part in this swap.

barri1 10-13-2012 02:19 PM

Think I'm having sensory overload. I was going to sort my precious squares into color piles, and a light bulb went off in my brain asking me if I was crazy. I went through them, and am still amazed that I don't have many duplicates, but could not put them into any order. They are making me very happy just looking at them. I guess I should start sewing them?????

boilerbarb 10-13-2012 02:46 PM

I got my squares on Friday and can't wait to look through them. Thanks Mariposa you did an excellent job as always. So glad you are willing to do all the work for us

Honchey 10-13-2012 02:54 PM

I received mine yesterday...DH walked in with the mail and plopped it all in my lap and when I saw the large envelope on the bottom everything else ended up on the floor...I couldn't rip it open fast enough...when I did all the little packets went everywhere...had alot of fun just looking at them on the floor...all I needed was a Christmas Tree 'cause that's what it felt like... Christmas!!!! I couldn't stay to go thru them..I had to attend a family getogether. i will have some fun tonite ooohing and ahhhing...I cannot wait until we have another one...

Nelco 10-13-2012 06:00 PM

Can you see me jumping up-n-down with excitement :) :D Got home from house-sitting for a week and there was my pkg of PS and I have been fondling them and thinking what I want to make with them. :thumbup:

bepositive 10-15-2012 02:54 PM

THANK YOU! :) THANK YOU! :) THANK YOU! :) The fabrics are BEAUTIFUL! I have to agree with everyone who said they feel as if they know all of the swappers - we all have little treasures from each other in our quilts!
A SUPER SPECIAL Thank You to Mariposa!!! :)

Pink Lady 10-16-2012 03:53 AM

I am waiting waiting waiting go to the post boxes every day:) I why do I live so far away and hubby is talking about go down under to work it will take even long if we move. Maybe they will come today. It is raining here so I am having a sewing day:) It would be great if they came today lots of time to look at all the nice fabric.
Hope you are all having a great day.

Honchey 10-16-2012 07:32 AM

Hi All, I was called into work yesterday and of course I brought the stamps into work so I could sew all day and that's exactly what I did whenever I got the chance...Had lots of fun and lots of questions from customers....

sustraley 10-17-2012 02:55 AM

I agree with goldendog55--nice to see "friends" names on the packages. I love all the different varieties. Great job everyone. And thanks Mariposa!!

judy_68 10-17-2012 03:49 PM

Some of mine didn't have where they came from. I always like to see at least what state they come from.
Judy