Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter 2012 Postage Stamp (1.5") Squares Swap-Sign up closes 1/15/13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-2012-postage-stamp-1-5-squares-swap-sign-up-closes-1-15-13-a-t208390.html)

Evie 02-12-2013 07:34 AM

Oh, yum! I got my squares yesterday, also. Can't wait to dive into them. Thank you, again, Mariposa! :thumbup:

barri1 02-12-2013 11:34 AM

Does anyone want to volunteer to sew mine together.. I'm not coming close to getting to them.. To be honest, I still haven't gotten to any of my squares, and it's driving me crazy that they are sitting there.. I am too disciplined to start a project when I am in the middle of one.. but I am in the middle of two.. One is ongoing with four of the same quilts. The other project is a baby mat that is dragging on..

Twisted Quilter 02-12-2013 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by barri1 (Post 5856848)
Does anyone want to volunteer to sew mine together.. I'm not coming close to getting to them.. To be honest, I still haven't gotten to any of my squares, and it's driving me crazy that they are sitting there.. I am too disciplined to start a project when I am in the middle of one.. but I am in the middle of two.. One is ongoing with four of the same quilts. The other project is a baby mat that is dragging on..

Good luck with that request Barri! I think I'm going to start on mine this weekend. I just started a new diet (Sensa) so I need something to keep me occupied. :D

sustraley 02-12-2013 04:19 PM

I got em!! I got em! They are great. Thanks everyone and especially our wonderful hostess. Adding them to my collection as I don't know what I want to do with them for sure. "I want to hoard them." :D

bepositive 02-12-2013 05:52 PM

THANK YOU!!!! Yesterday was my birthday and one of the best gifts I got was that beautiful squishy in my mailbox!! Thank you to EVERYONE, especially Mariposa!!! :) :) :) :)

nurse bonnie 02-12-2013 06:18 PM

Got my big squishy today. It was full of some really awesome ps. Can't wait to start on my quilt with them. Mariposa, can't wait for another round of these little gems. Thanks ladies for swapping.

Mariposa 02-12-2013 08:14 PM

bepositive-- Happy Birthday to you--just a bit late! :) Hope your day was great!!

booklady 02-18-2013 08:21 PM

Received my package!!! Thanks to everyone for the exchange!!! Mariposa, thanks for doing the work!

judy_68 02-23-2013 07:32 AM

Pay It Forward..... I have a bunch of 1.5" squares that I don't need. If you want some pm me your address and I will send you an envelope until I run out.
Judy

booklady 03-02-2013 09:56 PM

I'm at a quilters guild retreat this weekend. I mentioned to someone that I trade postage stamps. Now word has gotten around and people are dropping off their scraps for me to cut stamps! Fun having all these different fabrics!