Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/winter-winter-holidays-holidays-block-swap-sign-ups-til-oct-29-a-t199801.html)

tealfalcon 11-03-2012 11:57 AM

3 Attachment(s)
ok so i got put in timeout haha...so while i was in timeout i made my last batch of blocks...reverse applique and i plan to add a bow after its quilted to make it look like a hanging ornament....
i also am adding a picture of a blue circle of geese bc i know someone is wanting blue...and good news only 2 of the circle of geese blocks are 12 inches the rest are all 12.5 so if its ok with everyone i will take one of the 12 inch ones and maybe someone else will take one or i can add a small border...

jaba 11-03-2012 12:17 PM

Very nice, I guess you got yourself out of the naughty corner, not fair, not fair at all :) I would have come in there with you, it's pretty comfy.

Fraew 11-03-2012 12:22 PM

BLUE???? Be still my heart! :thumbup:

Hey Ronda...need any help swapping? He he

rwquilts 11-03-2012 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5632278)
BLUE???? Be still my heart! :thumbup:

Hey Rhonda...need any help swapping? He he

Ha ha ha! Come on up girlfriend! :)

urgodschild2 11-03-2012 04:28 PM

Oh my goodness. These are all looking so dog gone cute that I need one of everything. SIGH. But I only made 6 sets. So at least I will get 24 of them. I love the blue. The geese one is very interesting and I don't mind that it is 11 1/2. I would make it work somehow. I think that we should all go up an help Rhonda swap them out. Of course you all don't mind if I pick mine first do you??????

owlvamp 11-03-2012 05:47 PM

I was going to say the same thing it doesn't matter the size to me either. Will make it work.

The blocks are beautiful. At least in the corner you were able to get some work done. Normally your in the corner to think about what you did wrong. I like your corner.

SewMomma66 11-03-2012 08:13 PM

This is so exciting! I did a Halloween one last year and it was so much fun.

rwquilts 11-04-2012 06:38 AM

I've received two more squishy packages filled with blocks from Ccorazone & Urgodschild2. :)

QuilterMomma 11-04-2012 07:24 AM

I am with you on the cuteness of them all, but since I made 6 sets as well of five each, doesn't that make it 30? I certainly hope so because I just have to have them all for Marlena's quilt.

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5632717)
Oh my goodness. These are all looking so dog gone cute that I need one of everything. SIGH. But I only made 6 sets. So at least I will get 24 of them. I love the blue. The geese one is very interesting and I don't mind that it is 11 1/2. I would make it work somehow. I think that we should all go up an help Rhonda swap them out. Of course you all don't mind if I pick mine first do you??????

Belfrybat 11-04-2012 07:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love those blues! Shame we can't put in requests, isn't it? Then again, I've liked everything I've seen so far.
I am finally done. Not too happy with some of my points, but they are what they are. I'll label this afternoon and get them in tomorrow's mail. This has really been fun and I can't wait to get the blocks back.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]374311[/ATTACH]