Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 30 of 196 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

now scrappy walker bags are a good idea .. colorful make your walker easily identifiable from the others..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie View Post
    Attachment 383299still not sure that I am where I should be but these are my first 2 scrap blocks of jewelbox
    Very pretty! I really like this design in scrappy the best

Blog Entries
    I like them. The white keeps them uniform with all the beautiful colors. Now come get my scraps in order so I can just sew them up also.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Like those pure comfort wraps ssnare. They seem more practical because they will stay on them instead of slide off the wheel chair and if they are with walkers, they will hang nicely as they walk back to their rooms. Nice of you to do them.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Like those pure comfort wraps ssnare. They seem more practical because they will stay on them instead of slide off the wheel chair and if they are with walkers, they will hang nicely as they walk back to their rooms. Nice of you to do them.
    Couldn't have said it better. I agree.

I found 184 words, I bet there are more....

Where I stayed at the convelescent home they took things to wash but half the time did not return them to their owners. They would get back other things instead. Is there anyway to put one white strip in those if you do them again and this way when gifted could have the patients name put on there with washable marker? better shot at getting them back to their owner. just food for thought.

I am off to check out the mystery quilt. There is a scrappy mystery train coming here in the block of the month Dec 29th just a three week mystery quilt project for those who are interested.
    I keep my little scraps dont laugh sorted by color on my bookshelf. If its smaller than a f4 it goes on the shelf and I use them for my swap blocks all the time. Hows about you send me your scraps Quiltermomma.. glad to sort them.. and quickly shove them on my shelves. lol (ok it was a good try you must have oodles of scraps!).
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I am so ready for this swap. I have lots of sizes. I do mini quilts use as small as 1-1/2" to 4" and larger. Working on a quilt the largest pieces are 2-1/2". I have up to 10" pieces and all between. Some pieces are novelty kid prints and flowers, solids, even holiday prints.
    Kindergarden stayed with me, I still color, paint, draw and cut things up.

Elisabrat, I wish you much happiness and thank you for your wonderful suggestion to put a white strip on the comfort quilts for nursing home patients. Why or why did I not think of that years ago!?!? The strip identifying the owner with the standard laundry marking will be ever so useful and there are other applications, as well. :-)

This is a scrappy quilt I am currently sewing together. I love this pattern so much, I am going to make another.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Page 30 of 196 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 80 130 ... LastLast