Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1331

Thread: Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011

Talking Surprise!

I received my lovely Hawaiian prints quilt in the mail today. I love the prints and so do my children, 5 of whom are Pacific islanders. My youngset son already rolled himself up in it on the couch. Oh my! LOL I will have to share but I like snugling with my children. Cindy is an amazing person having the forsight and caring that some one might need a quilt, she lovingly made this without wanting one in return. The quilt I am making will be going to quiltermomma, who has also been amazing in this swap. Here are some pictures. There is also a special label on the back that says it is for me, made for this swap and by whom it was made. Cindy is a very gracious person that designs quilt patterns and generously lists them for free online. Here is her blog- http://carterquilter.wordpress.com/
    The pattern for this quilt is also listed in jelly roll quilts.
    Thank you Cindy!
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 07-06-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    Anna Quilts

wow! wow! wow! ~ and another wow! These are all absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Well done!!!!
    I'm amazed at the variety of patterns, fabrics & designs too. No 2 are the same!

Thanks for that link Anna! I'm gonna be adding some of those patterns to my to do.

Just gorgeous!! It looks like bright and tropical, for sure.
    jillnjo

Blog Entries
    Very pretty quilts everyone!
    Kris

OOOOOH Annaquilts! That is a gorgeous Hawaiian quilt you received!! Love the pattern that Cindy designed. She is kind enough to give it for free on her blog!! I love it and have copied it to make one myself.

Doing a happy dance as I just finished my quilt for my partner, mrsaj11-Angela!! Can't wait for her to see it!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by carrot View Post
    JenGaile,you are one lucky girl- beautiful quilt-- FoxFlower you did an awesome job !!!

It was a pleasure to make. Thanks for the nice compliment.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

What amazing quilts everyone is giving/receiving, how blessed are we all It has been a fantastic swap to participate in and I filled in jillaine's questions with nothing but positive comments for the job well done by her.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

I was so surprised today!! My quilt arrived from my swap partner, mrsaj11, and I have to say I am blown away!!! The colors are perfect!! They go so well in my family room with my chocolate brown couches! I just love, love, love it to bits!!! It's made out of batiks, which I love and the back is also batiks so it is reversible!!!!

Name:  My quilt.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  92.2 KBName:  Back my quilt.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  87.2 KB

I can't thank Angela enough!!! She did a beautiful job on this special quilt which I will always treasure!

Thank you Angela from the bottom of my heart!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    I just can't stand this anticipation! This secret is just burning inside me
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast