Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1331

Thread: Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxflower View Post
    It was a pleasure to make. Thanks for the nice compliment.
    Fox Flower, love the finished quilt, so beautiful after seeing it for real when we met.
    Beautiful colors. Hope you get your Pc soon, miss your emails & you.
    jigs
    Jigs1354
    A clean house is the sign of an empty mind, a house has to be done again tomorrow, but hand work last for ever.
    By Unknown

Blog Entries

So Beautiful!

Wow how stunning. Quilter momma- your talent is so amazing.....the beauty and variety of the quilts for this one swap is so inspirational.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Wowzers! Just dropped by the board and saw the latest quilts. They are each and all gorgeous.

Cindy's Hawaiian quilt to Annaquilts is so fresh and colorful. I Love it!

mrsaj11'a batik quilt to Yaya is fabulous. I also love batiks. And I can certainly see how the quilt would look great on a 'chocolate' couch.

And then QuilterMomma's civil war fabrics quilt to thomp116- yet another great quilt turned out by QM.

There definately has been some gorgeous quilts turned out for this swap. My quilt from QM is used everynight and I love it.

best,
    d
    My best is the least I can do.
    Mug Rug #2 Swap
    Monthly Quilting Bee Block Swap VIII- My theme is any block of kiwi greens, tangerine oranges, and a smidge of deep turquoise and dark chocolate browns.
    2012-2013 Row by Row-Groups 6 & 7 ... 2011-2012 Quilt for Quilters Swap

Blog Entries
    Now the story behind thomp's label is that on the Christmas Ornament Swap last fall, I signed up for two and only received one back for what I sent. Thomp stepped up to the plate and made me an ornament that was Steelers fabric. It is wonderful. So I thought she needed to have the Steelers fabric on her label for the memory of her being a little ornament angel for me. seemed like a good idea at time because she loves the team Pittsburg Steelers like I do. So since this was a secret for her that I make her one from her request list I was able to return the favor. Finally getting some things caught up from being gone on a longarm retreat, which was wonderful and sponsored by APQS, (I know, I own a Gammill). It was a great time. So now learned some more neat quilting ideas for the next one of these swaps or my UFOs I have left.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Half of you have taken the feedback survey. If you haven't yet, please do. Thanks.
    jillaine
    Bust Your Stash! (ongoing and open)

Blog Entries
    I sure did just for you when I got back from vacation and was at a moment to do so. Thank you so much for hosting this swap. It has been a large blessing for me.

My quilt from Annaquilts is nearly done and on its way! I am excited to see it quilted. She did it herself.

Blog Entries
    Jillaine-- do you want me to do it before I get my quilt ? I will if you think I should. Thanks for all your work-- You're awesome !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jillaine View Post
    Half of you have taken the feedback survey. If you haven't yet, please do. Thanks.
    A good friend is like a warm quilt wrapped
    around the heart

Karen

Blog Entries
    I just want to point out how wonderful a lap quilt is in the summer when you're sitting in a room just a bit too chilly from the a/c! (currently using my wonderful swapped quilt for same)
    jillaine
    Bust Your Stash! (ongoing and open)

Well it is a bit warm here but I also love sitting on it or resting my head against it on the couch since it is cotton. So nice and snugly.

Quote Originally Posted by jillaine View Post
    I just want to point out how wonderful a lap quilt is in the summer when you're sitting in a room just a bit too chilly from the a/c! (currently using my wonderful swapped quilt for same)
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    We definitely are using mine because the a/c is cold in our house. DH is hot in summer and cold in winter so we are either to cold or just right.

I am excited, Annaquilts has mailed my quilt! the old dog is going to gets lots of walks to the mailbox on Saturday to see if it came. I will get my exercise for sure.

Page 103 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 113 ... LastLast