Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013 >

Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013

Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013

Old 11-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Mine arrived today! Beautiful table runner or wall hanging my choice. I can not piece well and about the only piecing I do is paper piecing. Like many of you I look and drool and wish I could, but I certainly know better many times over. So I am thrilled to have a perfectly pieced beautiful fall table runner. Thank you, thank you Sue I love it!! A very amazing fact is that I lived and taught (mostly 8th grade) for a couple of years in down town Torrington in the late 70's. How wild is that! I'll post a picture of my beautiful new table runner tomorow when I can get a good picture. THANK YOU!!
Old 11-08-2013, 06:54 AM

I got a lovely surprise in the mail yesterday and I thank Quiltymom for a cute snowman wallhanging. He'll fit right in with my other snowmen.
Quiltymom told me it was her first attempt at applique and quilting and I think she did a great job and I appreciate her efforts. Again thank you! (I will try and post a picture this weekend!)
Old 11-08-2013, 08:31 AM

You are welcome and I am so glad you like it. I was practicing using my Marti Michell templates. And I have looked back in the QB and seen some of your applique. Absolutely beautiful!

Small world, isn't it. I still have family in Torrington area.

Originally Posted by applique View Post
Mine arrived today! Beautiful table runner or wall hanging my choice. I can not piece well and about the only piecing I do is paper piecing. Like many of you I look and drool and wish I could, but I certainly know better many times over. So I am thrilled to have a perfectly pieced beautiful fall table runner. Thank you, thank you Sue I love it!! A very amazing fact is that I lived and taught (mostly 8th grade) for a couple of years in down town Torrington in the late 70's. How wild is that! I'll post a picture of my beautiful new table runner tomorow when I can get a good picture. THANK YOU!!
Old 11-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Power Poster

@ Applique, I feel the same way you do except in reverse. I don't think I could do what you do (so well)

Maybe I will do some App on Rs' 5th WHS. Maybe!
peace

Last edited by ube quilting; 11-08-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:16 PM

Can't wait to see it! my partner has been so worried about her package arriving. I tried to appease her worries but she is so anxious I feel bad the post office switched up a couple digits and it went left instead of right. It will be here tomorrow or Monday and that is ok I will post pics when mine arrives no worries!!!
Old 11-09-2013, 02:44 PM

Sorry to hear of your suffering. Take the time to concentrate on healing. If people know why they are waiting they are more willing to wait. I wish you well!
Old 11-09-2013, 03:47 PM

We had an AQS meeting today (American Quilt Study Group) and couldn't resist using the beautiful swap wall hanging - table topper I got from Skaduzy. I think it looks spectacular!
Attached Thumbnails table-topper.jpg  
Old 11-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Power Poster

Very pretty and makes a great table setting.
peace
Old 11-09-2013, 10:25 PM

I received my adorable snowman doll quilt today from Marta. She did an amazingly fun job with the snowman and the tree and there are even real pinecones on it. Oh yes his nose is three d it sticks right out of the snowman. I will post pictures tomorrow. It was amazing the box came looking like a rhino had sat on it, crunched smooshed you name it yet .. it was in perfect condition. PHEW! thank you its a wonderful treat !
Old 11-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Power Poster

Many beautiful wall hangings girls. You all did a wonderful job. Lots of fun.