Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's August Quilt Block Swap!!! -Sign up til August 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Hey, where is everyone participating in this block swap? I must just be the chatty one here. I am almost done with my block & for my first try, it is looking pretty good. At least, I think so!! TwinRiverFarm, I will PM you when I put it into the mail. Have a great day everyone.
    I've been dealing with family being sick, and canning tomatoes and peaches. I don't check in every day, but just occasionally to keep up with the swap.
    HQ18 Avante

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgardner View Post
    I've been dealing with family being sick, and canning tomatoes and peaches. I don't check in every day, but just occasionally to keep up with the swap.
    I am sorry to hear that you are having sick family, that's no fun for sure. I hope your canning is going well & you are almost done. Thank you for responding to my silly question. I think I was just excited working on my block, as it is the first time I have participated in this swap. Have a Great Day everyone.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Not to worry Sulabug, I'm here with you! Finished your block this evening, should be in the mail tomorrow. My dogs couldn't get dinner until I finished, LOL.
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinRiverFarm View Post
    Not to worry Sulabug, I'm here with you! Finished your block this evening, should be in the mail tomorrow. My dogs couldn't get dinner until I finished, LOL.
    TwinRiverFarm..........I mailed your block Tuesday the 14th of August!! I can hardly wait for you to get it. I am so excited to see the block you made for me too. This is way to much fun!!

Blog Entries
    Sulabug I am so glad you enjoyed making your block. I can't wait to see it!! TWF always does good work on hers too! I know you'll love whatever she makes.

Blog Entries
    I received the most beautiful block from my partner, TwinRiverFarm, today (Saturday) the 18th of August. It is so pretty & she made it in all of the color's that I love. It's like she could see into my stash!! Miriam, thank you so much for being my swap partner & making me such a gorgeous block. I have been doing the Happy Dance all afternoon!! This was certainly a fun swap.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    This is a picture of the block that I made & sent to my partner TwinRiverFarm. She has let me know that she recieved it & liked it very much!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much for posting the pictures of our blocks, SulaBug! I am hopeless at getting images from my camera onto my outdated computer and I so wanted everyone to see your lovely work!
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    What beautiful blocks and wonderful colors Ladies!! Glad you enjoyed the swap!

Nice play of colors there- well done TwinRiverFarm!

Love that second one too! Can't wait to see pics from the other players in our swap.
    HQ18 Avante

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast