Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap

Blog Entries
    she wore a beautiful yellow bow that co-ordinated with my bouhket, and went well with her silver and taupe coat. quite festive, yet understated.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    she wore a beautiful yellow bow that co-ordinated with my bouhket, and went well with her silver and taupe coat. quite festive, yet understated.
    *chuckle* I bet she was a lovely sight! My mom put together a wedding for 300 people in one month and had my dress and the bridesmaid dresses made and she would have had a fit if I had a dog in my wedding! LOL she has a fit now that according to her my house smells like a dog. well a dog lives here! LOL

Blog Entries
    i have no idea what my house smells like. we took out all carpeting on the first floor since monkey doesn't understand that rugs are not indoor grass. she is sweet, but has no elevator to the top floors, if you catch my drift! we think it's possible she has no upper floors. this morning i woke up to scratching at the door. very unusual as the pets have their own door to the back yard. i opened the door and there's monkey. the fence is down in the back yard once again. grumph!!! we need a new fence and a yard service to prepare the yard for it, one company wants us to take out both sheds. not happening! if one company can put in the fence with the sheds there, you would think the other company could, too. guess i walk the girls today tii their daddy gets home and we fix the fence.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Sent my wall hanging out yesterday................ hope the person receiving likes it.

Mine will probably go out Monday, due to my dad's rehabilitation right now from knee surgery.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

I finally got to post a picture of my wall hanging which is on its way to USA. This was my first time making a wall hanging and quilting it myself. I really enjoyed it. Name:  wallhanger.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  311.0 KB
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Quiltaddiction, that is a very beautiful wall hanging. I love the colors, the pattern, and nice quilting. I will be putting my wall hanging sandwich together tomorrow, do the quilting, and off it goes Lord Willing, Monday. Our mail doesn't run on Saturdays now. Our local post office is open only 2 hours per day now due to cut backs.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    Quiltaddiction that is a wonderful wall hanging! I can do stid but not much more than that. and I've been quilting for 30 years. but I'm a miniaturist and I can get away with not quilting the little things. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltaddiction View Post
    I finally got to post a picture of my wall hanging which is on its way to USA. This was my first time making a wall hanging and quilting it myself. I really enjoyed it. Name:  wallhanger.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  311.0 KB
    This is really nice. Love the pattern! You did a very nice job.
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Mine is posted and is going over the pond......sadly it will probably not arrive for ten days or so......can't wait to get mine.

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast