Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap

Blog Entries
    mine will go out tomorrow, too. it has taken much longer to make than i anticipated, and once again, i am not as accurate as i thought. live and learn!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Mine is going out in the morning also. I hate that the PO is closed on
    Sat now, that is just so hard getting everything done on Friday!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Mine goes out tomorrow. Would have had it out tomorrow, but I decided to get extra fancy with my quilting, and it took longer than expected.
    ~Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoupEsprit
    Imagination Sparks, Creativity Ignites...

I had a wonderful package arrive today from Skaduzy . A fabulous wall quilt I love it! I will get a photo posted in the next day or two. Thank you Rhonda for a great swap theme it has been fabuolous. Thank you Skaduzy for a beautiful gift.
    Everyday is a good day for Quilting!

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltaddiction View Post
    I had a wonderful package arrive today from Skaduzy . A fabulous wall quilt I love it! I will get a photo posted in the next day or two. Thank you Rhonda for a great swap theme it has been fabuolous. Thank you Skaduzy for a beautiful gift.
    You are very welcome. I had fun in this swap.
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

I am working ferociously to get mine finished, and out today before the post office closes.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    I was going to post a peek but darn camera is dead and the charger is in California! GRRRR I am going to go buy a disposible one, I have been having way to many camera issues lately! I found the old camera and it also has a dead battery, but it is a special battery with a special charger, the new one has a special battery that can charge right from the computer but I can't find the cord! I am laughing at myself today, beats crying any time~
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    hello all , I am working as fast as I can, i am on the outer border now, and I am so sorry, lots of hand work on this and we had some snow issues, like no power, so i should be finished with mine by tonight, and have it in the mail tomorow, it will be going proity mail, and a tracker and i will let miss rhonda know that i am so working hard on this and trying to get all finished up,oh oh i did forget , i iwll show a sneek peak, later on this afternoon,
    Last edited by lovngrandma; 03-04-2013 at 10:04 AM.
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

My Wall Hanging Came today!

A cute little Spring time wall hanging by hearthush. Love the colors. Won't even try to post a pic as I never seem to have much luck it that area. Thanks too D. hearthush & Rhonda it has been fun. Hope the one I mailed on the 28th will be to the liking of the recipient.
    wonderfully and beautifully made, even if you can't see it on the outside

Blog Entries
    hi ladies i had a change of pace and got inpired to do something totally different and i took a pic of the middle a bit ago so here is the middle but now im putting the outer border and hanginers on, so that part will be a pruprise so this is a sneak peak of the middle, hope the reciever likes it
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast