Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Rhonda's Third Wall Hanging Swap -March to June

Blog Entries
    I'm still waiting for mine also. My partner received but I have never heard from her.

Blog Entries
    I sent mine out on the fifth and haven't recieved notice of arrival yet. My DH waits at the mail box every day hoping he can call me at work to give me news of the arrival of my exchange WH. I am so anxious to see what creation is going to be mine!

I am getting worried about where my sent package could be. I don't know how long it should take to get to its' destination. All I can do is wait and sew some more till I hear something.
    peace to all

EDIT: I may be wrong about this, but as I look back at all the posts, I notice most of the names on the haven't sent list have not done any or little posting, To show their creations during the time we had to make a small WH. ? Where are you all?
    Last edited by ube quilting; 07-11-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Blog Entries
    I also have not received mine. My partner did receive the one I sent her and she posted a picture. Plus she sent hers and it was posted as received!

And it is frustrating waiting, knowing the deadline to mail was quite a while ago. I am so sorry you lost your Job JNCT, I hope things get better for you soon!

Marybeth
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    @ post # 290, JNTC14, Hope things get better soon. I have enjoyed your participation in this exchange. Will you be in#4 exchange? It would be nice to have you there.
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Blog Entries

Swap MAiling List

Here is the list I have of those who have not yet mailed.
    Please let me know if you have mailed and I missed it.

This is not an indication that the wall hangings have been received. It is only a list of those who have not let me know they have mailed yet.

Only 2 more days til the end of the two week extension!! Please let me know where you are at with your wall hanging!!

Faye
    Mrsmck
    Luvmyash
    Loup Esprit
    Queenof2802
    Little RoO
    Mariah
    Aurora

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    I also have not received mine. My partner did receive the one I sent her and she posted a picture. Plus she sent hers and it was posted as received!

And it is frustrating waiting, knowing the deadline to mail was quite a while ago. I am so sorry you lost your Job JNCT, I hope things get better for you soon!

Marybeth
    I haven't posted anything as received. I've only posted those who haven't mailed yet. so I am sure yours is coming soon as I know it was mailed.

Quote Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
    @ post # 290, JNTC14, Hope things get better soon. I have enjoyed your participation in this exchange. Will you be in#4 exchange? It would be nice to have you there.
    peace
    Aww thanks - yes I did sign up for the fourth one. Starting to plan it now...

Rhonda, i received my wallhanging from Loup Esprit Yesterday, a beautiful batik Cathedral WindowsName:  IMG_0023.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  801.2 KB

marytoddliz - according to USPS, you received your wallhanging yesterday. The address I had for you was Crestline, CA, not Lebanon, OR. Check with whomever is at that address, they have it for you. It's the two blue roses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    marytoddliz - according to USPS, you received your wallhanging yesterday. The address I had for you was Crestline, CA, not Lebanon, OR. Check with whomever is at that address, they have it for you. It's the two blue roses.
    The CA address is what I have.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 ... LastLast