Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Rhonda's Third Wall Hanging Swap -March to June >

Rhonda's Third Wall Hanging Swap -March to June

Rhonda's Third Wall Hanging Swap -March to June

Old 07-15-2013, 03:07 PM

I am so hoping mine will arrive soon. I am haunting the mailbox! I do hope lovemyash liked mine!
Old 07-15-2013, 06:43 PM

I am waiting for mine too.I hope LoupEsprit liked hers to have not hear from her
Old 07-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Power Poster

Okay I will continue to follow up on those who haven't mailed yet. For those of you who are waiting I feel for you.
Hopefully the 4 that havnen't mailed will be able to in the next day or two.

the only other way I can do this is to make it so you must have a wall hanging completed before you sign up.

So would you all rather go back to partners instead of the rotation style I'm doing now? I don't want to lose posting progress pics and having all the discussion. That is why I didn't want to have partners.

Other wise I could have you all mail to me and I could send them out then they would still be a surprise.( and I would get to see all of them and pet them LOL)
Old 07-15-2013, 08:42 PM

Rhonda, that might be fun for you, but a lot of added work, and added postage. I think this way works, but maybe a person can say they are going to do it, sign up, but not actually get a partner until they tell you they are finished. That way the ones who are fast are matched up with the same and the slower ones also. But I don't know how much extra work that would be for you. I think you should make it easy on yourself first. We don't want to lose our hostess!
Old 07-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Power Poster

You're right. I need to go back to my original idea when I started this swap. Whoever has a finished wall hanging by the mail date gets an address and mails. All others will have to wait for the next one to mail.

It would be fun to have them all come here tho!!! LOL Hmmmm maybe a big early Christmas party for me????
Old 07-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Hehe, looking for like button! Oh how fun that would be, You whole house covered in Christmas wall hangings!
Old 07-15-2013, 11:26 PM

Sadly I have not heard from my wall hanging recipient but happily I can now show my wall hanging from pbadder isn't it fabulous I love it. I'm a little slow waiting for my camera to get fixed so the delay in posting.
Attached Thumbnails wallhanging.jpg   wallhanging-panel.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 05:44 AM

Cute hanging for your quilting room. Still waiting here. Probably best to just move on to the next one and hope for a better outcome.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:39 AM

Oh I love you wall hanging
Originally Posted by Quiltaddiction View Post
Sadly I have not heard from my wall hanging recipient but happily I can now show my wall hanging from pbadder isn't it fabulous I love it. I'm a little slow waiting for my camera to get fixed so the delay in posting.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Power Poster

Hi, everyone. I can't wait to post a pic' of my WH when I get it and Rhonda, I do like the way you are doing the swap. Your idea about only sending names to those who post a picture of a finished quilt is a good idea but might discourage people from signing up. Personally I am not so worried about receiving the quilt on time. What I see happening here is people who receive quilts aren't responding properly as a simple courtesy. Isn't that what this is about? Being in touch with people and sharing? This is the disappointment I feel most. It has been a nice time watching and reading all the posts through out the exchange. I only hope everyone can be more encouraged to participate in a greater capacity. peace