Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Round Robin #10 Humming birds >

Round Robin #10 Humming birds

Round Robin #10 Humming birds

Old 12-29-2013, 06:29 AM

um going back to that little cartoon posting above..where are the centers? I wonder is anyone working on anything or is this going a bit dead here? like put it away and forget about it stuff.. please I am asking not one of you but EVERYONE to put a post on your status here on what you have and what your doing. INDIVIDUALLY. I do not have a center to work on for this group. that is my status.. on hold. Thanks but as a group it is our job to say hey I think at least once a month. each of us should take the time, two minutes to put a hey ladies here I am.. even if its to say life is crazy busy but will get working on this hopefully by.. I want to hear from you please.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:00 AM

I'd like to know that too! I haven't had a center here in a long long time. I'd like to know where mine is and what's been done to it. I don't think I've seen it since I mailed it out.

Last edited by jaba; 12-29-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:22 PM

I have Amy's center right now. Amy should have Jan's - I'll send her a PM and tell her to get her butt on here. I can't make Shelley post - I can send her a request but can't promise she will. I just spent the last week in KS with Teri - she's got a center (didn't see it) but had a death in the family first thing this am so any requests for pictures will have to wait a few days until she gets back from the family "stuff" out of state.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:40 PM

Terri sorry to hear of the loss in your family. We will of course patiently await to here from you. Kelly are not the keeper of the groups troubles its not on you to own what everyone else agreed to at all. You can relax no one is laying any blame on you even slightly. I get some people don't like to post but its not ok to ignore everyone either.. it doesn't take that much time. just my humble opinion. and it makes others feel a sense of relief.. like a phew at least its not lost. We just had an almost lost for Jans center. Took an amazing amount of time to get where it needed to go, the tracking showed.. left one city on the 9th of Dec then.. nothing. Arrived in Sac the 23rd. It was a priority package. so worries about hey where is mine, what is happening if anything.. well those are real too.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:05 AM

i am in colorado for the week due to my husband's uncle passing away. I do have a center at the house. Don't remember whose but it is the hand applique flower and basket. i think i have a plan but have to check my stash when i get home to see if i have what i need. i got it about a weekish ago. plan was to work on it on saturday night (my night off) but plans changed. will post a pic when i get home so you guys can see it's current state before i start work.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:26 PM

thanks terrian
Old 01-08-2014, 08:01 AM

Would still like to see my center, it should have a round on it from Shelley and possibly Amy. Where is it??? No center here so can't work on one.
Old 01-12-2014, 02:01 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]456108[/ATTACH]
Here is the round I have BEFORE I start working on it. this has been a very rough month. Between my husband's uncle passing away and now I have gotten sick. (got a chest xray and O2 saturation checked, doc can hear my lungs having a problem but nothing showed up on xray) Fingers crossed that the antibiotics work their magic.
Picked out some possible fabric ideas for this round tonight but need to wait for daylight to make sure everything works ok in daylight.
Attached Thumbnails 1463110_10202759095046161_49854209_n.jpg  
Old 01-12-2014, 06:15 AM

Hope you get better soon, not fun being ill, hopefully now that you're home your schedule will get back to normal and that may help. Looks like you have lots of color options for that quilt. Looking forward to seeing your round.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:55 PM

finshed my round on the flowers and berries quilt. i did a raw edge applique, cause i have never tried hand applique and didn't want to mess up someone else's project. the edges should over time fray out like the flower centers in the center block. i used the "arrows" that amy's round created to point at the flowers. they mimic the flowers in the center block. i used red buttons for the center of the flowers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]456776[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 035.jpg