Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Robin #10 ROCKIN Robins

Yay! I have my center! I will take a picture of it this coming week. I think you will enjoy the story behind it but I will wait to tell it when I post pictures.
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

is it too late to join?

Quote Originally Posted by mistyschmidt View Post
    is it too late to join?
    I have PM'd you.
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito View Post
    Yay! I have my center! I will take a picture of it this coming week. I think you will enjoy the story behind it but I will wait to tell it when I post pictures.
    Look forward to seeing your center Cognito! Exciting!
    It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
    Edmund Hillary

just popping in to say Hello everyone, i am still recovering from shoulder surgery. will post my center soon... so happy I finished it before surgery.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. Wanda lou I hope you are feeling better. Glad you finished your center before your surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
    just popping in to say Hello everyone, i am still recovering from shoulder surgery. will post my center soon... so happy I finished it before surgery.
    Good Morning Wanda Lou. I hope your shoulder surgery was a success and that you are well on your way to full recovery. Will be excited to see your center!

Quote Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
    Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. Wanda lou I hope you are feeling better. Glad you finished your center before your surgery.
    Hi Ssnare, I think we are moving along in tandem with the other groups. Now that school is starting for most kids and summer is on the tail end, I bet we see a ramp up in all of the groups!

Hi. Sorry I have been absent for awhile. Been busy. My finger is almost healed, so quilting is in my near future. I will start wearing a glove from now on. That was one painful experience. Looking forward to seeing some of the tops as they get started.
    Live every minute as if it will be the last.

Okay ladies....sorry I have been remiss in getting my project posted! It is such a lot of steps for me to get posted, so I procrastinate. But here are the pics with story to follow:
    Name:  Center block for RR.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  1.29 MBName:  Center2 RR.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  1.12 MBName:  Center3 RR.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  1.12 MB

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast