Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013

a small village about 65 miles north of NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
    I'm with you ssnare I would like to be put into a group that don't mind the sashing because my row looks so much better with it. And I already have my ready to mail with the sashing in it. Please if possible can you make a group that wants to do the sashing!
    I don't mind attaching someone's sashing, but think I'm going to ask everyone to not attach the rows on mine, that way I can do each row as a QAYG once I get it all back-and I'll be able to decide on the sashing once I have all the rows - that way I won't feel that my sashing choice might stifle someone's creativity. Does that make sense or am I just way too tired and should I go to bed now before I make a complete fool of myself?
    He who cuts his own wood is warmed twice, but she who makes her own quilt is warmed forever - SLR 11/7/2011

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew View Post
    I don't mind attaching someone's sashing, but think I'm going to ask everyone to not attach the rows on mine, that way I can do each row as a QAYG once I get it all back-and I'll be able to decide on the sashing once I have all the rows - that way I won't feel that my sashing choice might stifle someone's creativity. Does that make sense or am I just way too tired and should I go to bed now before I make a complete fool of myself?
    I feel the same. Not so much the QAYG part, but then I have an opportunity to see all the rows together and make a final decision on the color/size/style of the sashing rather than doing it before and guessing as to how everything will turn out.

Blog Entries
    Put me in with the sasing attached. I like to see how it is progressing along and get the picture as I go. Sent you a pm Qbee, put me up as a contact person. Sounds like fun getting to know new people and working together on projects. Love it.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Name:  sewingmachinestack.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.6 KBHow about this to add to your Row Whigrose? It is a new embroidery design that just came out. I think it is cute.

Blog Entries
    I just bought this one since it was my birthday I got like 5 designs for $2.97, can't wait to see what I want to use it in...Donna

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Name:  sewingmachinestack.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.6 KBHow about this to add to your Row Whigrose? It is a new embroidery design that just came out. I think it is cute.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Okay, I finally decided on my theme. It is going to be "Folkart Fall". So rustic, primitive, and fall colors. Does that sound too hard to be inspired by or is it okay? Now I just have to do a row! Already have some fall color stars in the ufo pile...will add some primitive pumkins maybe...hmmmm

LvtoSew2011, where did you get that wonderful design? I haven't seen that one anywhere. Oh I need to ask you how the digitizing is coming along on Toby?
    Charlottemarie
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Marylane, tell your aunts and sisters that it is fun. You really only have to make 5 blocks in 2 months and you can expand your knowledge and get out of your comfort zone working with others themes and color paletes.

Blog Entries
    http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/Browse.aspx?Catalog=Emblibrary&Mode=1&Ref=g6004
    It is one of their new designs.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlottemarie View Post
    LvtoSew2011, where did you get that wonderful design? I haven't seen that one anywhere. Oh I need to ask you how the digitizing is coming along on Toby?
    Charlottemarie

Blog Entries
    WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!!!!! Nice gift choice.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 ... LastLast