Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013

That is the sweetest idea......if I'm in your group I will consider it an honor to work on that quilt
    Beautiful idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    I just had an idea that I am soooooo excited about. I am going to do a bookcase quilt. Dedicated to my mother, that passed a few years back. As a part of my swap, I want to enclose a letter talking about my mother, and i would love it if the people working on it would just design their row using their thoughts as they read it. Is that too much?
    When life goes to pieces, QUILT!

Buslady, that is a good idea. I hope you are in my group.

Just need 2 or 3 more volunteers to be "Group Leaders" for our fun. It's an easy job; you basically just let me know if there is a problem, question or issue that needs addressed since I will be struggling to watch all the groups. Just to explain, once groups are assigned, each group will start their own thread to post their own questions, pictures, etc.
    By the way....only like 4 more days of sign ups and then I will be assigning groups!!! It's getting close

I haven't done it before but I read the one you did Qbee and got sort of a feel for it. If you need another volunteer, I can help out as well.

I can be a contact person as long as it is understood I work 12 hour rotating shifts and it can take close to a full 24 hours for me to reply sometimes.

All of your ideas sound wonderful. I have to make a decision soon. Can't wait to get started. I took a "catching up" vacation this week and haven't sewed a stitch since I left work on Friday morning. Hopefully, tomorrow. My sewing room is a disaster because I let my son take furniture from it for his apartment. Have to find a new normal.

You all seem so organized and ahead of the game. I will have to work to catch up!

Blog Entries
    I will do it for one group (I am guessing I'll be in 2 since I signed up for 2 rows).

OK folks....we have room for 2 or 3 more people to even out our groups and that is it. If you know anyone who has been thinking about it, tell them to join now Also, if anyone else has been thinking of doing a 2nd group, let me know now.
    We are going to have SOOOOOOO much fun!!!! Thanks so much to all who have volunteered to be contact people!!

Blog Entries
    I want soooo badly to volunteer, but am concerned that I will not do the job justice. DH says I take on too much. I hate it when he is right!! But I love it, and if I were to give up something, I would much rather it be "work" related. LOL Darn jobs, they keep us from doing what we love, when we want to! Seriously, If someone else steps up, please let them have the task, if you are short one, let me know and I will gladly do it!! I can't imagine this would be a huge task!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Got another member!! Here is the list as of today:

QBee
    Babeyruth (X2)
    wanda lou
    TheMamaHauser (X2)
    Difergie
    SazuBMidlands
    girlscouts1
    roda
    Linda58
    Krisb
    charlottemarie (X2)
    debfaye
    Mhobbs
    Peggiszo
    Sauki1
    Buslady
    MdmSew’n’Sew
    Lv2sew2011
    AmyB
    MistyMarie
    Lisa_wanna_B_Quilter
    Moonrise
    Whigrose
    Scrapper (X2)
    mimim
    Quiltermomma
    Tam…Moo
    ebellot
    ssnare
    Areinn
    MaryLane
    MizMelly
    CherylW
    RainydayQuilter

If I am missing anyone, please let me know.
    This is gonna be so much FUN!!

I would like to join, count me in if you have room.

Cuppy

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast