Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3

Blog Entries
    I was doing so good, ahead of schedule. Then I sat it down for a while. Picked it back up over the weekend and it is finished!!! Hand sewed some embelishments last night. Now, to get to the PO with it. I will prevail!!! Those blocks are great!! I keep looking at the technique. It is on my bucket list. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Oh dear..... I'll have to switch techniques on the next one!! It's the snowmen.... I have bunches of patterns, and hopefully I won't wait until the last minute to get my blocks going!! I have ideas.....
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

I got Buslady's rows mailed off to CharlotteMarie this afternoon, should be there Friday. I'm going to try to post pics of my row later this evening or tomorrow afternoon. If posting the pics is an epic fail again, I'll e-mail them to you Buslady so you can see them. I have mastered that.

So, ok. I haven't mailed yet (will do on Thursday) because I got anal retentive (hey, I work in a library, it's in my genes). I decided one block looked kinda funky so I picked out a border and used a different color. I already packaged them up, so if someone else takes pics down the road, then you'll see that it looks slightly different from my photos I posted. I'm much happier now with my row for Tam Moo's quilt!!

I got my blocks sent out. I drew all my kitties and had a hard time with Easter. I wanted it to be scrappy and it may be too scrappy. If it is, please let me know and I can redo Easter. Anyway it is on its way Tam...Moo.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Mine are done and laid out on my office floor for all to see. I have to find the paperwork that goes in the package with it. Had a party for my grandkids yesterday so NOTHING else got done. But it was a glorious day!! We had a ball and I was delightfully exhausted when it was over. But since I took a day off work to do the party, now I am playing catch up at work. End of month, payroll and I just realized, end of quarter. I better get at it, or I will be here til next Easter. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I mailed my blocks today, they should arrive in RainydayQuilter's mailbox on Saturday!

I'll be watching for them.

Here are pics of the row I made for BusLady.
    In the first pic the large heart represents her mom, the smaller heart is for her uncle, the three clubs represent BusLady and her siblings, the spades are the 8 grandchildren, and the diamonds are for the 19 great grands. I was going to add a little more to the phone, but my sewing machine absolutely refused. I'm not sure who threw the biggest fit the machine or me. It's the only one I have that isn't a straight stitch only machine, so I was effectively done working on Buslady's row. So it's off to the dealer for servicing next week.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  613.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    Charlottemarie,

I received your package today.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 24 25 26 ... LastLast