Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3

Blog Entries
    Dear swapper friends, I must apologize...due to my husbands recent eye surgeries and making up for time missed for that at work I am running a little behind on my rows. I have the cherries row almost done and the kitties are next. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    Still waiting for my next row!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Bus lady

I am at fault for your delay..I should be done soon...I am sorry....No one to blame but me.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    Nooooo Blame!! If you feel bad, that is all wrong!! Have fun with it. It really don't matter if it is late, so long as it is done eventually. I'm afraid this is so stretched out that people will forget about it. LOL I tend to put everything off. No matter how I tell myself, get it done early, I even had my last one started, but it was like the last hour of the last day of the last week and I was rushing around trying to get it in the mail on time. Makes not sense. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Ack!! Still waiting for the letter with the info on the snowman blocks!!! Once I see what I'm in for, I'll get started on this row. Just finished the huge King commission quilt and it's being delivered tomorrow (yeah!!) and nothing on the horizon, so I'll have plenty of time to devote to getting this next row done. (she says hopefully).
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

Blog Entries
    How is your husband doing Tammoo? This is not about stress as was said, better to be late than not at all. Keeping in touch helps so much. Too bad life likes to get in the way of the fun stuff.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

MizMelly, now I remember! The snowman blocks I had a pattern for are on this website:http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/freeim..._snowmomma.pdf and http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/freeim...p_snowpapa.pdf Sorry it took me so long to remember!
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Thanks, CharlotteMarie!! I printed both patterns, and I'm going to be designing and working on my blocks this weekend. I have some cute ideas!

Blog Entries
    June 1st is the deadline for mailing the rows for the last time then they get to be home by July 1st. How are we doing here?
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I haven't started my row yet. However, I have a 4 day weekend coming up, and now have all the materials and ideas for doing CharlotteMarie's snowmen! So I'll be ready to mail by June 1st. I'm thinking chilly thoughts since we are sliding into the hottest three months of the summer here in Arizona. Shoveling sunshine tends to be a bit tedious, especially by August.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast