Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3

Blog Entries
    I just got my row from Tammy this morning. I didn't even have time to really look at it, but what I saw was gorgeous. I will try to get it out this week, but will really have to work on it to get it done, and I am going out of state for 2 weeks, leaving the 30th, so if I am late mailing it, I am sorry. Will do my best
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Girls I am pushing the deadline too. I have been really busy, but we will get it done. Can we say we will mail by June 10th? That will give us all more time. If you can't you can't but that will give me enough time to finish all of it.Charlottemarie
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Wow! You must have been channeling me, CharlotteMarie!! I am going to be mailing to RainyDayQuilter after the 10th, as she is out of town and having her mail held until them. Plus I'm behind right now, I haven't started on the snowmen yet!! I've gotten myself overcommitted with trying to purge the house, and this weekend myself and a good friend are going to start tackling the sewing room. When finished it will become my "sewing studio" and I'm very excited about that!! And just as the outdoors temps are cranking up to the June shake-n-bake (109 by Sunday!!). A good time to stay in the A/C and do fun things like sort fabric!!
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

The extra time sounds great to me too. May has been a very busy month. This way I can make sure I'm happy with the last two of TamMoo's blocks before I send them on.

Blog Entries
    I got my row done before i left, but not mailed. It is ready to go as soon as i get back.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Name:  6-4-2013 002.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  1.75 MBHere are the rows with my addition that I sent to buslady...love the cherries!
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Gorgeous!! I knew there was a reason why I was saving cherry fabrics!!

Love those pictures! I will be finishing up some of the blocks for buslady this weekend. With a little luck!
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Yeah! The cherry blocks look great! I really appreciate everyone's work on them. It looks even better than I had envisioned.

Ok, here's my row for Charlottemarie's quilt!! These were so much fun!!! I'll mail to Rainyday Quilter later this week. That is, after I find the sig label. It's missing! Help!!! Hope you like your snowmen, Charlotte!!

Name:  Snowdandy.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  1.05 MBName:  Snowluv.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  914.6 KBName:  Snowmen.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  1.08 MBName:  Snowmom.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  1,001.1 KBName:  Snowtipsy.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  1,006.4 KB

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 ... LastLast