Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3

Blog Entries
    MizMelly - I love the snowmen...too cute and perfect addition!
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    Name:  6-9-13 001.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  182.3 KBI went with non-traditional holidays including: Feb 8th - Kite Flying Day; July 25th - Thread the Needle Day; August 3rd - National Watermelon Day; August 22nd - Be an Angel Day; and December 16h - National Chocolate Covered Anything Day...Hope you like it - I just basted my blocks together.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Beautiful, Tam Moo!! I can't wait to get it back!! I love the holidays, let's celebrate them all!!! (and never get any work done....)
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

I just put the snowmen blocks in the mail this morning to RainydayQuilter! I'm ashamed to admit that I misplaced the signature label. So I'm sending the blocks without the label and intend to tear the sewing room apart this weekend and try and locate that and send it along!! I'm so disorganized this spring!!!
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

Blog Entries
    I put the kitties in the mail to bus lady this morning too. Meow!

I will be mailing the blocks for Buslady on Monday, I promise!
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

The snowmen are so cool! Thank you so much! I love it!
    Life is Good!

I finished the row for BusLady and will be sending the row off in the a.m. I am so glad to have it done now. That one really stumped me.
    Life is Good!

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry. After seeing what everyone is doing, I really wish I had done something a little different. I am going to love it, I hope it didn't cause anyone too much stress. I tend to take things too far sometimes. LOL I was going through an "artsy" faze and this was the result. I took some artistic license with my snowmen, as well, and I hope that didn't mess with her plan. If anyone does not like something I made for your row, please don't use it!!! I will NOT be offended, at all. This has been fun, but stretched out a bit much for me. I do best with deadlines, but they need to be a little closer. I have the cherry row done and in an envelope. Just need to get the postage on it and dropped at the PO. Can't wait to see some pictures.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    The cherry rows are in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea, bring on the kitties!!!!!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 ... LastLast