Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #4

Hey, I showed my last one :P I haven't started on the next one yet but I had a really cool idea for it

Blog Entries
    Oh so I am getting anxious to see the third round on everyone's so I can finish mine.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I've just barely started row 3 on the one I have. NOthing to take pictures of, that's for sure!!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    I'm still waiting for row 3rd heard from girlscount1 and she still working on it. Just updating so you don't think I'm missing. I'm sure she will get here soon, we all know things happen.
    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Row three mailing deadline is not till April 1, so you will have some time before you will have to send it on anyway. I know we have one that has had some life issues that has slowed her down, but i think they are well worth the wait. As long as you are having fun. I am sure Luv that you have some ideas rolling around in your head for that row anyway. That is where photos are helpful for the next person so we can get the creativity flowing before we get them to play with. Sauki has the right idea. I love getting inspriation for all of the round robins, it keeps it fun and interesting. What will be best is when we get them back home and finish them up and put them on full display. Ahhhhhhh, the joy of it all.

I can't wait to see mine again! I am interviewing fabrics for the row I'm working on now. I haven't been working on it because we are working on getting our quilt exhibit ready for the month of March. I will be working on it in a few weeks...I can't wait. I think it's going to be really neat in her quilt.

Blog Entries
    Oh, Ok got it, no big deal I have lots to do until them, I'm working on shower curtain quilted for my bathroom, working on a table topper for my dining room table, and I'm working on a topper for my love seat I'm going to Upholster my love seat with a quilt, excited to see how it comes out! LOL
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Row three mailing deadline is not till April 1, so you will have some time before you will have to send it on anyway. I know we have one that has had some life issues that has slowed her down, but i think they are well worth the wait. As long as you are having fun. I am sure Luv that you have some ideas rolling around in your head for that row anyway. That is where photos are helpful for the next person so we can get the creativity flowing before we get them to play with. Sauki has the right idea. I love getting inspriation for all of the round robins, it keeps it fun and interesting. What will be best is when we get them back home and finish them up and put them on full display. Ahhhhhhh, the joy of it all.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

Blog Entries
    Let us see that when done.

Blog Entries
    I would love to see too, I haven't see a picture of mine since it left my home, so curious to what it looks like this far...LOL
    Donna

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Let us see that when done.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)

I had to gather a few fabrics , lots of thinking time has been going on.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast