Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #5

Diva Row done !!!

Hi all, I am done with the Diva row. I had a lot of trouble with it. (Some day I will get better) My row came out to be about 60" and the rows sent were less than that. So i went back in and added to each seam and then cut some off each end. I hope this is what u wanted for a DIVA. I didn't have a clue . It's hard to tell in the picture but there are 2 crowns, a high heel shoe, a key, and a ring in the blocks...
    Happy Sewing
    Pat
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm loving the diva quilt!

Pat your row looks great! I am getting close to be done with my row! I chose to add log cabins to the dresdan plate and wedding ring rows and I actually like it! Fun, fun, fun!

Peeking in from Group #1! That DIVA quilt is going to be STUNNING! I love it!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Blog Entries
    I am with you on that one moonrise, loving that diva quilt also.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

The Diva rows have been sent on. Should be there by Tuesday. Looking forward to the next row. We have had the yuk at our house. We baby sit our 2 grand daughters and they have gifted up will all they pick up at preschool. When I was a mom I didnt seem to catch everything. But being Grandma is another story. I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.
    Happy Sewing
    Pat

Blog Entries
    The Diva row arrived today. I will get the asian row out this weekend!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can send my row on to Roda whenever she is ready for it. I realize we are way early so if she is not ready, I can hold on to it for a bit longer.

Kelly, I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with the Asian quilt. I have an idea floating around in my head, but am not sure how it will look with what is already going on. We shall see.

Lisa's quilt row is done!

Hi all, well I finally finished the row so I will get it in the mail today or tomorrow. My row is not perfect but got it done in between the foot swellings! It feels good to have made the dead line as I was not sure my foot would allow me to sew but piece by piece and I got it done!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pat my husband mailed the rows off today. The tracking number is: 1ZEA58240322520991, it should be there by Monday. It is coming UPS.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast