Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #8

I like it.....

Hey gang! I'm here! I'm just so horrible about remembering to check in on the board, so if you ever need to get a hold of me quickly, send me a PM and that goes to my email, which goes to my phone.

Anyway, I did get the tshirt quilt done - took 3 sewing machines to do it but it's done and is happily sitting at the auction waiting to go to its new home. My old machine is in the shop and I should get that back this weekend if it doesn't need any major surgery or anything *crossing fingers*

I haven't started my row yet - I know, shame on me - but I plan to, shortly! I'm still leaning towards scrappy!

I love scrappy! Can't wait...

How is everyone doing. I hope you all have started on your rows. We have about 1 month to have them mailed. Please show us pictures of your progress.

mailing mine this week!

Difergie - I got it today! I haven't even had time to open it, but it's here, safe and sound!

Thanks for letting me know...

OMGoodness Difergie! I just opened it and I love it! And I think that I have enough squares from another swap that I did that will go perfectly with yours - I just have to find them!

I'm on a mission to get some cleaning done around my sewing area today, and then hopefully I can work on these (and start my row) this week before the craziness that is Thanksgiving starts.

Ladies, we need to be finishing up our first row. It is getting close to mail date of Dec. 1st. Please post pictures.

I think my computer is going to the HAPPY COMPUTER GROUNDS. MY COMPUTER TECH IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY MY QUILT(ROW) WILL BE READY TO MAIL BY THE END OF THE WEEK. HONEY BUNS IS GOING FISHING TOMORROW. SSNARE ARE YOU READY(POOR THING) JUST REMEMBER THIS QUILT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABSOLUTELY FUN FUN FUN ADD WHATEVER YOU THINK WILL GO WITH DOES NOT NEED TO BE CATS. HAPPY HAPPY.... CAROL

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast