Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #9

Blog Entries
    I ship them flat rate just to get the security of the confirmation #. Here towards the end, it is cheaper because you can ship up to a certain amount w/o it costing anymore. I love the bubble envelopes. I put in a finished lap quilt into one of thos bags by putting it in a plastic bag, sucked all the air out with the vaccuum, then tied it shut, and stuffed into the flat rate plastic bags. Works like a charm. You may want to try that and only pay for the envelope.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    OCL-Shana
    I rcvd a pkg w the most beautiful blue quilt block rows in it! It's going to be a gorgeous quilt! I can hardly wait to get started!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
    Shana, I finished your row today. I hope you like the blocks.

Scrapper, I have it all packed up. Do you want me to mail it on friday or wait until the end of the month?
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    Hi Cuppy
    I'll be mailing Cheryl's bright and beautiful batik masterpiece next week. I had to change out a block I made cuz it looked bland next to all those beautiful batiks oooohhhh Cherylw yr gonna love this baby!
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

ok, I will be on the lookout!

Scrapper, post pics when you can. That is one gorgeous quilt and I can't wait to see what you did with it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Hi Cuppy
    I'll be mailing Cheryl's bright and beautiful batik masterpiece next week. I had to change out a block I made cuz it looked bland next to all those beautiful batiks oooohhhh Cherylw yr gonna love this baby!

I have not received batik row yet, will be on the look out. I should be mailing out the beginning of the month. Thank you for showing my row, love the dog... I do like applique and love pieced blocks, and together they makes a nice combination.

CherylW,

I received cuppy's row yesterday. Will put on my thinking cap this weekend and sort through my stash.

cuppy, do you want pics posted or do you want it to be a suprise?

CherylW, I opened the package you sent and am a little confused. Cuppy's and Shana's rows are in it in their baggies, there is a baggy full of dog fabrics and nothing else. Did you forget to put your row in? The bag with the fabrics has cuppy's name on it. Cuppy, did you want us to make blocks from those fabrics?

oldcatlady I like all block patterns you have made for me before, any you choose would be fine,you can use your fabric, or scrap fabric that I enclosed. Sure pics would be cool. Thanks.

sure, photos would be great. you can make any blocks out of your fabrics, and there is some extra fabrics I enclosed puppy/dog fabrics in case needed. Thank you.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast