Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

I couldn't luck of the draw as much with this small group and lots of allergies. So I did the luck of the draw a little differently, but equally random, with the help of Excel.

I'm a management accountant, so this is my tax season... before the "real" one gets wound up. I'm done sometime in February though, where CPA's have months left. When in Feb always depends on my regular job and how far behind my side job is. This year it's way behind because of my side job's owner and a software conversion in December that wasn't completed & I'm having to handle right when I'm supposed to be closing the year. Blah! He owes me money, and hasn't been the most dependable, so I'm not sweating it too much. I'm going to get my sewing done on time no matter what!

Blog Entries
    i will be starting this project very soon! just have a doll quilt and quilting a coyote quilt ahead of it. neither should take very long. i am only doing a couple of things in february so i can catch up on my home stuff. i enjoy the swaps on the board so much that i push everything else aside. last night , well, an hour ago, lol, i finished my mug rug for that swap. i'm really pleased with it and i hope my recipient likes it. she said nothing so all i know is she won't be allergic, lol. it will be just my/her luck if she is terrified of cats.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

A sneak peek here. This is one of the things I made for my swap partner. Hummm... is it for you???? You'll just have to wait and see.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

How cute!

Aw dangit! Work time! I'm gonna be late!!!!

ok that is lovely and you just scared me.. are we sending like a whole set of something or a secret pal like package/ i sure dont want my partner to feel under loved? you said here is ONE. ok everyone fess up what are we sending?

I am making a tablerunner. should I be making some other things to go with it? better realot my time if that is the case. I miss things often so don't mind me if I sound lost. I think I live there.. yup you thought I lived in CA but in in that state they call Lost.

wish I had bought some coffee fabrics love the mugs and whip cream on top of them.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quick reply from my cell phone, if it goes through, lol.

I have a living room person. My plan is for a throw, with matching pillow covers if I have enough leftover fabric. I just can't decide on a design yet.

Blog Entries
    Hope my partner isn't dissappointed, or I better start sewing some more stuff. I just sent the item she asked for. I'm an idiot, didn't even think about sending candy or anything. What was I thinking??? apparently wasn't. Sorry, promise next time I will be better.....

Blog Entries
    I'm not a huge fan of candy jaba so that's okay - you're excused; can't wait for my package to arrive. Yesterday when I got home for lunch the mailman had already gone by and there was a package for me.....YAHOO JACKPOT... I was doing the bratty happy dance singing an ooh la la song and then looked at the return addresses .... darn it - it was something I had ordered from Quilt in a Day. I ironed 24 fat quarters before coming to work this morning - Marmalade is such a pretty fabric line - it's a venture out of my normal color wheel house - happy colors.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
    A sneak peek here. This is one of the things I made for my swap partner. Hummm... is it for you???? You'll just have to wait and see.
    Love the coffee theme!!!
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    i'm just saying-- if jaba is my secret person and sending me stuff, she can make all sorts of stuff to go with my mug rugs!! that would be soooo cool ! or she could choose one of the other rooms in my house, it's all good!! and she could match more blocks for my boom quilt, and , and, well, we just have fun together. i can put a sign up to read, " the decorated parts of this home have been done by Jaba". i can put it in my front garden for all to see!! big grin!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast