Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sikesjj View Post
    Well I took my Beau Beau to the doctor this morning and besides his crazy allergies, he has strep throat. This weekend he has been coughing a lot more and started chocking on his food, I looked at his throat and his tonsils were so swollen and red they looked like they were touching. So ten days of antibiotics, and he doesn't act like he is sick. I did find some sore throat suckers that he can have to help with the pain. Hopefully he will mend quickly.
    So sorry he is sick. Where did you find the suckers? I myself have been sick going on 2 weeks now.
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

I save my whip cracking for D-day, lol. There's still 1 person I haven't heard back from yet, and that frankly has me worried.

13-1/2 hr day today, so no sewing for me tonight, just a lot of heating pad for my neck.

Blog Entries
    DM, Hope your neck is better tomorrow. Bummer about the one person not answering. Seems life must always get in the way for someone. Hope she emails soon. There are still a few days left.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Blog Entries
    ok DM i dont think its me, im working on mine , slowely but this sickness is not good, should be this weekend so sorry for being late
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Nope, it's not you, lol. This person doesn't post much in general, so I'm not calling out the national guard yet, lol.

DABBLER HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I just reread (have to do this a lot) and somewhere in that I believe your birthday slipped by us...like yesterday. My sincere apologies. sheesh. Happy Birthday toooo you, Happy Birthday toooooo you, Happy Birthday dear Dabbler! Happy Birthday tooooo you!! and many more!!!

I have had two partners recently who simply dont post but they do share back. I usually get a thanks and thats it. not big for words maybe. I hope this person is just too busy sewing to write back
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DABBLER! Hope it was a good one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DABBLER! Hope it was a good one!

Okidoki! The second group has been notified that everyone's ready to ship. Do't forget to let me know when they're on the way!

I got the suckers at CVS, they were in the kids medicine section on the bottom shelf in a big bag, they were $5. He eats them instead of sucking on them, but I tried them and they seemed to help, and they dont have that nasty medicine aftertaste.

Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 53 ... LastLast