Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
    Silly girl, didn't you know that all mail to AZ comes in by burrow and is delivered on the backs of tarantulas? That' why it's so slow.
    I think you must be right. I've tracked so many packages that arrive in Phoenix on say Tuesday early a.m. They transfer to Litchfield Park Post Office by around Wednesday a.m., and don't go out for delivery until Thursday! So irritating when waiting for a package.
    ~Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoupEsprit
    Imagination Sparks, Creativity Ignites...

Quote Originally Posted by LoupEsprit View Post
    I think you must be right. I've tracked so many packages that arrive in Phoenix on say Tuesday early a.m. They transfer to Litchfield Park Post Office by around Wednesday a.m., and don't go out for delivery until Thursday! So irritating when waiting for a package.
    My brother just moved to Huachuca City. I sent him a package on the 8th for his birthday and as of last night he hasn't received it yet. It was the same with their Christmas gift.

Mine went out yesterday, ladies, check your mailbox tomorrow!!!
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

oh that is beautiful! such rich colors! that would make such a pretty wall hanging.. in my LIVINGROOM. Are you sharing? winking smiling best buddy best pal.. sure do love that wall hanging
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Just checked the tracking numbers ( I sent 2 packages) and one was delivered today and one 'was supposed to be delivered by today' Said it was 'missent'- Now what in the heck does that mean. I mailed them both to the same person at the same time on the same day!
    Oh the joys of the USPS...so now along with waiting for my package to arrive, I have to wait and see if she got both packages. Anticipation! But headed off to bed now!
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Got mine yesterday and boy is it GORGEOUS!!! I'll take pics later today.

Sandy, the last time I saw that on a USPS tracking, they'd put it on a truck on the wrong route, and it was a 1-day delay. I've seen it on a UPS tracking before though, and their system had glitched & sent the package several states in the wrong direction, lol.

Sewnsewer2, I can't wait to see the pictures!

I've now heard from everyone. The last person says we're on schedule. I'm hoping to get the piecing done on mine this weekend. I'm on the "hard" section. Then there's ironing it out again, sandwiching, quilting & binding. I'm going to be cutting it close! It's worth it though. It's turning out aMAZing!

Whoever has me if it hasn't been mailed yet please put signature required. if it is left one of my dogs will tear it up, and since I don't know when it is coming I cant sit home and wait. THanks!!!!!!!

Thank you Lisa!!

Looky what Lisa (don't know your board name) sent me!

Two placemats, the matching fabric from them. Sunflower wall hanging, note cards, a dry erase calendar/note pad & note cards. The dresden and sunflowers have hand stitching too!

They are GORGEOUS!! How on earth did you know my kitchen is in sunflowers? And the the dresden placemats are my colors too!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Lisa!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Blog Entries
    Yay Dawn, You are the first picture poster. What wonderful goodies you got. Thanks for pics.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast