Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
    Sorry jaba - I was one of the hold outs until the last minute getting things done so everyone could ship. I'm sure your package will arrive soon - thinking about it - I haven't received a package yet either - oh well, I'm sure it will get here soon. Back to my mini blocks.
    It's OK. We're all done now & most have shipped. I don't know how mine got here so fast though!

Dabbler, I think you forgot which swap you haven't received, lol. You posted pictures of yours on page 18, comment #178. You got one of Jaba's swirly runners!

My package was delivered this morning. I sure hope my partner and her husband both like it! (I'm more worried about the hubby not liking it than her!)

Gotta shrinkydink the pictures & then I'll post. Back in a few!

Here we go! How lucky am I? These are beautiful! I received a table runner and 6 placemats from Dabbler312 today. I sent a picture of the placemats on the kitchen table to my boyfriend and received an immediate "NICE!" in return. Even better is that when I have 4 on the kitchen table, I can use 1 with the runner on the bar & they're all a perfect fit! This is just a couple of the pictures. There's more in the album.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    DM - thank you for the reminder - I have a terrible memory - We love that runner and kept it on the table until about a week ago when I received another runner from a different swap that is for spring/Easter. Sorry jaba - it's a special runner and I love the heart-ache mug run. Glad you like your package Dusty - my daughter is after me to make her a set - she loves the color pallet - I'm really happy that the runner fit your bar.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    That's okay dabbler312, that's what I get for sending so early. I know you liked it and that made me very happy. Just stick it in a drawer and when you want something different again it can reappear. I'm ready for the next swap, when do we start?????

I just sent the request in today. I'll let you know when I hear back. I'm shooting for:

Signups close: April 19, 2013

Ship by date: June 17, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
    Glad you like your package Dusty - my daughter is after me to make her a set - she loves the color pallet - I'm really happy that the runner fit your bar.
    I had all the pieces still set out like in the photos when my boyfriend came home a few minutes ago. I think he wants to leave it all out, lol.

Blog Entries
    OOOH these last minute swaps are gorgeous. Thanks everyone for sharing the last of the pictures.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Jaba that runner is awesome!
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

Blog Entries
    Hey everyone, I am getting so old that I had forgotten that I should even receive something in this swap...even though I sent something out. LOL!!! So it was a nice surprise today when I found a package in my mailbox...all the way from New Zealand from Kiwiquilter65. What a gorgeous table runner. Today was the day I had planned to change out the one I have had on table for two weeks so now I have something new to put on and the back (solid daffodil fabric like the blocks on front) is just as nice as the pretty front. Thanks so much Kiwi.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 45 54 55 56 ... LastLast