Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

Blog Entries
    Wow! D'sM, that is awesome. Always a challenge creating something new but you did great. Linda, we all really missed you. Take it easy for a few days. The sewing will wait. We are just glad you are back home.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
    very pretty dustymomma, and i got a beautiful wall hanging in my colors of batiks, so pretty and will go wonderful in my room that i am redoing in sea life underwater , nad so on, plus she included gifts for the little one that her almost 4 yr old help pick out Hello Kitty, oh and i got a beautiful stationary of quilting wedding rings i think, and some peeps yummy, a pretty card and im thinking i will naem it all in another post and post pics , very busy with Waster and beautiful weather sun and 71 adn tomorow snow and 33 for a high, dont u jsut love mother nature, lol oh pal waas sikesjj
    I promise to get a pic , its till sitting on my table and i for got to mention i also got a cute roll of fabrics i do beleive they are fats , i have not even opened the ribbon, should be able to get a few thigns done this afternoon, going to the doc tomorow and and will be gone all morning, then little one has dance in teh afternoon, so will be gone alot tomorow, but friday going nowehrere, but will try and get pics loaded up tonight , working on it and trying to sew and get march projects finiahed, got one block and one table topper to finish, then its on to april, gosh i have never been so late, but this sickness has kicked me in the butt big time, doc says a deep seaded sinus and upper respitory incetion, and it has taken my energy she wanst to give me a shot, says something is low and im also anemic, went to the local hospital and had blood taken oh joy, so i love everythign i got and gonn aput the wall hanging on the wall today and take a pic of it i got the perfect place to put it in my room, lol
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

I was the uber lucky recipient of this fantastic maze throw! I was so overwhelmed when I received it that I carried it around the house with me for over 30 mins!!

My sons have been on spring break and have trashed the room that it goes with so I haven't posted any pics. Will do so tomorrow after the cleaning lady comes.

Thank you soooooooo very much again. I scored the golden prize this time!

Quote Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
    My partner hasn't posted photos yet, so since I have lots of them, including a couple progress photos, I thought I'd share....

This is the biggest pieced project I've done so far, and boy did I pick a doozy! It's not blocks. I used an online random maze generator & just pieced it from strips. Now Dusty wants me to make him a duvet cover like this!

Attachment 405791Attachment 405792Attachment 405794Attachment 405795Attachment 405796

So happy you are back home brat!

Blog Entries
    That's a very pretty quilt Dustysmomma - lucky partner.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    Name:  152.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  1.01 MBName:  159.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  983.0 KBok dear ladies i am posting the pic now, and now i also know where im putting it in my room, over my bed, will have son put it up tonight, as I am back from doc and he did not have good news, took an echo of heart and says not alot of change but whats a sono of it on monday, and then went to the other doc to have my leg, knee and ankle checkd out, well nothing broke but i i apparently i did not stumble over my wonf eet , my knee has not more cartilage in it, so its bone on bone and he took exrays and go for a nri on monday, and go from there, until then rest and take it wasy, so no dishes, all that other stuff that has to be done, but i can sew cause i sit and do that, lol, so here is picture of my beautiful wall hangin it will be from side to side over my bed, and other wall hanginads will go with it, fishies and undersea world
    Last edited by lovngrandma; 04-03-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Did you post the right photos? That looks like your granddaughter rather than a wall hanging, but she's adorable too!

Blog Entries
    Exactly what I was thinking, even tried to find a wall hanging but came up with nothing. Still on the bench here.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
    Did you post the right photos? That looks like your granddaughter rather than a wall hanging, but she's adorable too!
    Yes mam i did , I am giving credit where it is due this is what was sent to my little one , to go with my wall hanging and other pretty things, they are in a post above sorry hit post before i was ready and then dod the others and they did not coem up as pics jsut attachemnt not sure how i did that,
    thank you i think she is adorabel aslo

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 ... LastLast