Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 ... LastLast

Thread: SECRET HOME DÉCOR SWAP - entry closes January 21, 2013

Well we must be paying attention because that is a dead link :-( Cute grandbaby!!
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

ok has everyone received their swaps from this one yet? It seems like the due date has longcome and gone.. how many outstanding?
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    nope not yet, I just signed up for the next one...hopefully I'll get a return parcel

Has Dustysmomma contacted your partner Jaba? any news??? wow that is late. sure hope there is a good reason and that you were advised of it. I can be slow myself at times but we had so many days for finishing this one. it has to be a good reason behind it.
    Linda

Yep, I've been in contact. She only gets online about once a week though. I'm going to call her Saturday if I haven't gotten a response. I'm concerned she may be ill since I haven't heard back from her & she's been very good about responding before now.

I show 4 not shipped, but all have said they were ready. (Well except the one who keeps adding on, and she's said she was ready a couple times, lol.) I'm going to have to post a naughty list here soon!

I haven't received mine yet, but it was just mailed this week per my request since I have been out of town. Hopefully it come tomorrow, Jayla has no clue it's coming but I will have the camera ready. I am sure her sister will be jealous but we just celebrated her birthday last weekend so maybe the jealousy will be kept to a minimum. The trials of having multiple children!!!

Oh dear I remember I had three little ones.. always someone is feeling left out or like they got the raw end of the stick.. I hope they share Well Dustysmom you can only do so much right? I should have known you would be on top of things you are so organized. I will pray that the sender is not sick and just got behind on somethings. Sick sucks. I know sick. its not my favorite place. I cant wait to see the goody package that little one is about to receive it sounds super. I want it myself but your dear Nancia has informed me I am a bit too old for this one. darn it. there is one item I really wanted. might be too small for me though.
    Linda

Elisabrat, you're not posed to tell who the package is from chicky-do, lol.

Hey, I can't remember if I mentioned it, but the new block for Sindy's owl quilt is available at Fat Cat. She put the whole thing on ala carte & said she's going to do that with the fish quilt next week too, so I'll be able to nab the first block, which I missed.
    Last edited by DustysMomma; 04-05-2013 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
    Elisabrat, you're not posed to tell who the package is from chicky-do, lol.

Hey, I can't remember if I mentioned it, but the new block for Sindy's owl quilt is available at Fat Cat. She put the whole thing on ala carte & said she's going to do that with the fish quilt next week too, so I'll be able to nab the first block, which I missed.
    Can you post a link please, thanks.
    Grandma of 5 beautiful grand kids, and 4 crazy cats!

Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
    Can you post a link please, thanks.
    http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/boms.html

Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 ... LastLast