Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap

Sikes,

I posted instructions on how to make fancy pins in one of the earlier swaps hostessed by Mariposa. You can go back in the swaps page and find them. Several other people added to the instructions. I am so pleased to see so many people adding fancy pins to their pincushions. My sister, sucia, started making them when she felt too sick to do anything else. She was so pleased with her pins that she stayed up all night and used most of my stock of beads. LOL It was terrific to see her enjoying herself so much. Also, we have a stock of fancy pins now instead of a stock of beads. She added fancy pins to her two swap needlecases as well as her pincushions. They are very easy to make.
    Blue Cat

Every life should have nine cats.

Blog Entries
    well, i'm ahead of you on the candy! i ate them both, one right after the other!! yummmmmmy! i suspect they are beyond smooshie now, lol!

i am mailing two needle cases and 2 pincushions today-- especially if i'm at the p.o. before noon! otherwise, monday! but i have lots to mail so want to get it done!! one is going WAY FAR AWAY! and the others, just far away. i will tell them to hurry. ( it never seems to have a positive effect, but i try!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Look what the postman bought!!! Such a lovely needle case and in the most delicious colours of pink and green My favourite!
    Thank You so much to 'Kathy' (I don't know your board name) but I'm sure you will recognise the pics.

Name:  080.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  94.7 KBName:  081.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  88.5 KBName:  082.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  94.9 KB
    Mrs B There is nothing that can't be improved with gold glitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs B View Post
    Look what the postman bought!!! Such a lovely needle case and in the most delicious colours of pink and green My favourite!
    Thank You so much to 'Kathy' (I don't know your board name) but I'm sure you will recognise the pics.

Name:  080.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  94.7 KBName:  081.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  88.5 KBName:  082.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  94.9 KB
    Oh I'm so glad you received and liked the needlecase. I never thought to include my board name! It's me, dogsgod!

Blog Entries
    I Received my Pin cushion from Leilady lei 54 and she sent a needlecase to match as well as some goodies for me and for Pixie... Thank you so much, loved the card, you take beautiful pictures and love the orchids Leidene....Will post a picture later, have been having all kinds of computer problems and am going to get myself a new one... soon...
    Hugs ladybug1938 ( Rosemary)

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Blog Entries
    I am anxiously awaiting next weeks mail hoping it will bring the pin cushion from my yet unknown swap partner. Everything is looking so lucious on here, I can't wait to post a pic of what I receive. Such a variety and a multitude of talent among us. :-) Happy weekend to all.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Blog Entries
    Hi friends,

Just thought I would let you know momma gave up her battle this morning.

I will be semi off the computer for a few days.
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Sorry to hear that news, Louise. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

QL - so sorry to hear that. {HUGS} to you and your family.

I received the most awesome pin cushion from lauriejo. I will have to post pics later as I am on my way to yet another baseball game. Love spring, but man it is busy this time of year! I had the most stressful day at work yesterday, so getting the pc in the mail was a very welcome surprise! Thanks again lauriejo!

Blog Entries
    LOUISE, i'm so sorry to hear the news. Know she is at peace now, and an angel looking out over you.

Page 62 of 81 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast