Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 54 63 64 65 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
    quiltingdragon has received her pin cushions from me, and I am glad she likes them. I am also praying for her dad.
    Thanks for posting pics, JuneBillie. I haven't had a spare minute to get on and do it. Houseguests left - more complicated than we thought as the grandmother willed them her car - so they cancelled flights and drove back to TX today.

Blog Entries
    juney-- love the kitty and mouse! her expression made me laugh, and i needed that! very good!!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    louise-- you know my heart is broken for you. no matter what else goes on in the world, our mom is our mom forever. wish you peace and comfort.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I may have already said this, but my mom passed away last year unexpectedly, and we are all still having a very hard time. It changed my life. Mom and dad were married just 3 months short of being married 60 years. My dad is so lost without her. Mom was a real quilter, and so when I am doing swaps etc. it helps me to feel closer to mom. I am really thinking, and praying for you dear Louise. What helped me was talking to my God, and time. I have a journal that is nothing but my talking to mom about the days we are all living. It is on my computer, and I have pages of this since last March or April. Everyone is here for you Louise.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

quiltingdragon, I knew how busy you have been so that is why I posted. I also thought someone would get a laugh with the kitty, and see they did. I went by a pattern for that little kitty, but if I do it again, I am making my own pattern for the head part. lol....

Ladybug, that is a real cute pincushion. I like the little spool of thread. You have lots of goodies too. I didn't get to look for any goodies this time, like I usually do, due to not feeling well.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Blog Entries
    love all the great handwork shown. but...that kitty is in my heart,,,love them furry wiskas!!!!!!

mrs. b,

dogsgod did well by you. how terrific!
    Blue Cat

Every life should have nine cats.

so sorry, quilty-louise. you are in sucia's and my hearts and prayers.

sucia just received your shipment of two needlecases. i'll leave it her to describe them and take photos and thank you. i tried really hard to get her to give me the spare one, the one you weren't satisfied with, but i had the proverbial snowballs chance. LOL. they are both absolutely perfect for my DSis.
    Blue Cat

junebillie,

i'm all for your little pincushions. Like lynnie, i love cats!
    Blue Cat

ladybug,

your pincushion and needlecase are just like mine, except your little spool is wrapped with yellow instead of pink. aren't they spectacular?
    Blue Cat

Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 54 63 64 65 74 ... LastLast