Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 391 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Darn, I was hoping that the system would save our PM that didn't go through to Teri yesterday. No such luck have to make up the wish list again. Maybe later. But I do want in.
    Lisa

Blog Entries
    Dreamer... HERE I AM Now behave yourself LOL
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    I am so looking forward to shopping, making and baking for my recipient.

I have to wait to find out where I am sending before buying too much. Unfortunately we do not have flat rate boxes in Canada, so if I am shipping out of the country I have to keep it under 1 kg or about 2 pounds. But I am sure I can find lots of lovely items to fit in the box.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Dreamer... HERE I AM Now behave yourself LOL
    HI SHARON
    missed you !!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

I have a question. Your package has 4 fat quarters and then an additional $20 of extras or do the fat quarters count against the $20 dollar limit. Ex. 4 fat quarters $12 so you add $8 more? Can anyone give me ideas of some of the extras given last year? Are they made items or something like thread, scissors, pattern etc? Thanks. I have been wanting to join another swap but I want to make sure it is something I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by nclauri View Post
    I have a question. Your package has 4 fat quarters and then an additional $20 of extras or do the fat quarters count against the $20 dollar limit. Ex. 4 fat quarters $12 so you add $8 more? Can anyone give me ideas of some of the extras given last year? Are they made items or something like thread, scissors, pattern etc? Thanks. I have been wanting to join another swap but I want to make sure it is something I can do.
    You have to give your SS person 4 FQ's AND an additional $20 gift or gifts that add up to $20. Extra's can be anything else you want to put in IF you wish....but not required.
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nclauri View Post

As in the past years, you will send 4 Fat Quarters and a gift(s) NOT to exceed $20. I know some in the past have sent MUCH more than the $20 limit and that cannot be helped. Some people are just a bit more generous than others. That is nothing to get mad about and nothing I can control. Some people are more generous than others. If you send home made baked good, those DO NOT count towards the $20 limit.

There should be pictures from the past few years posted...it can be just about anything and everything that gets sent hahaha...some of it is quilting stuff some has nothing to do with quilting, some is hand made, some is not, some is home baked, some is store baked....try to find the thread from previous years to give you the best idea.
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    I have a super "fun" project I am THINKING of making.
    A hint it IS Christmas themed, but I have to wait to make
    sure my partner celebrates Christmas.

But I have about 6-10 "little" things set aside to stuff in the
    box as filler IF needed.
    Just giving you a heads up girlfriend...if you get me, I want one of those Christmas trees....you know what I'm talking about
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Just giving you a heads up girlfriend...if you get me, I want one of those Christmas trees....you know what I'm talking about

BRENDA...what Christmas Trees ??

Page 10 of 391 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast