Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 101 of 391 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post

1/2 hexagon papers thingys to do my "Hexagonal Wreath" with English paper piecing technique.... there are over 350 1 inch hexagons
    350 hexes ? Now Im "hexagonal wreath" curious ...
    loving retirement

Blog Entries
    one person's junk is anothers treasure . . .

Maybe next year we should include a white elephant gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    I can share one of Tink's "Chill Pills"! She can hardly bark straight when on one. Funny that she has no problem walking or climbing stairs while under the influence of the pills, but barking is not too good...She gives a little wuff!!!
    What does she get? My brother's dog needs them immensely. Is it Ace?
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just got back from a trip to JoAnn's. Used all my coupons, spent toooo much money, but did get a couple things to drop into my SS box. Kinda want to keep them for myself, but I won't. Guess I should have bought doubles. Oh well.

Now time to go work on my ornaments. Along with a bunch of other things!!!! Maybe a little something for my SS will be in that mix too......... you never know.
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    I picked up some FQ's at JoAnn's also!! Hehehe, my little elves are looking for more things to add!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    that's nice. While you were there, did you happen to find the felt I put away for safe keeping? I've been looking for it to make ornaments with & can't find it! Did you play with Queenie & finish the quilt on her too? Or were you just snooping again? Hmm, if I can't find something, I KNOW where to look!
    Yes, I did happen to see your felt, as I love to buy felt for my felted wool projects!! You are in luck though, as I already have the colors you have, so your felt is safe & sound in your secret place!! You will be surprised where & when you find it. I did find a little block square with a child's school bus printed on it & I thought it would make a nice baby quilt for my newest grand daughter to come in March. I was wondering where you got those cute little squares. I had fun looking around, but am so sorry that you didn't see me!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Yes, I did happen to see your felt, as I love to buy felt for my felted wool projects!! You are in luck though, as I already have the colors you have, so your felt is safe & sound in your secret place!! You will be surprised where & when you find it. I did find a little block square with a child's school bus printed on it & I thought it would make a nice baby quilt for my newest grand daughter to come in March. I was wondering where you got those cute little squares. I had fun looking around, but am so sorry that you didn't see me!!
    Thanks alot! At least you could have set the felt out so I could find it! I had to go buy more! Betcha sneaked a peek into the SS box too! Doggone it Sulabug! I can't keep nothin from ya! Guess I'm going to have to gift those school bus squares to somebody else now!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post

why are you adding "felt"
    to a "felted wool" item.
    they are different things right ?
    does felt do something when washed like wool ??????
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

[QUOTE=Anastasia;5570988]What does she get? My brother's dog needs them immensely. Is it Ace?[/QUOTE
    I thought Ace was only for horses..had tpo use it often for a thorobred with ulcers

[QUOTE=Pat625;5571268]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    What does she get? My brother's dog needs them immensely. Is it Ace?[/QUOTE
    I thought Ace was only for horses..had tpo use it often for a thorobred with ulcers
    Nope, it was the sedative for choice for high anxiety dogs when I worked in the vet clinic. For like storms and car rides.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 101 of 391 FirstFirst ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 201 ... LastLast