Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 104 of 391 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    maybe I have you
    or not.
    Oh oh oh!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    hey, you're a Texan, right???? Maybeeeeeeeeeeee
    Yes I am, but I post ALL the time. LOL...

Have my package all ready except fpr ont thing she requested,not going to mail till next month,wich she gave more info,not much in her postings either. so she will definitly be surprised.
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

Hmmmm, I think someone raided my hot chocolate stash last night-be warned-the stash liberators are out there!!!!

I was one of those who did not list much (likes/dislikes is hard for me). So, here goes. I am a fan of things coconut, reese's peanut butter cups and tea (not herbal). I'm newish to quilting, though I trend towards scrappy. When I was little I wanted to be Laura Ingalls Wilder and I still have the sunbonnet my mom made me. If I could pick one thing that I would absolutely love, it would be something personalized with my name for my sewing room-when your name is Marne, personalized items are quite rare. My favorite color is bright pink, and my style is all over the place. I have a Kenmore and am eyeing a Pfaff (the one that is bright pink, of course, though it comes with lots of cool stitches).

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Broke mine twice as a kid, same one. It'll be fine. However, a later car accident caused some muscle tightness on that side that now occasionally makes it feel like the collarbone wants to snap again. So just tell her, no ramming that side into a vehicle dashboard and she should have no worries
    LOL I'll tell her

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm out of the sewing studio for a few days. It is in the basement and I have an injured dog.....again. Last winter the Rottie had his 2nd knee surgery so we slept on the floor for 6 months. Now the Dane jumped off the bed this morning and hurt herself. Turns out she has a herniated disc that is pressing on her sciatic nerve, so she is in a lot of pain. Just hoping the Rymadyl kicks in quickly. She can't climb stairs now and can barely walk; she is a mama's girl, so we will be sleeping in the spare bedroom on the ground floor for a week. Still have to get some more things, or make some more things for my SS, but probably not this week. Sure hope everyone's injuries heal quickly. I had a rotator cuff injury in the spring and know how painful that is, luckily it wasn't bad and didn't need surgery. Hope the broken shoulder heals so you don't need the pin in it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    hey, you're a Texan, right???? Maybeeeeeeeeeeee
    Hey Cindy............I just know that I was a Texan in another life!! Does that count? I just know you have my name & won't tell!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Hey Cindy............I just know that I was a Texan in another life!! Does that count? I just know you have my name & won't tell!!
    Hmmmm......let me check with my ghosts to verify that!

Oh dear, was out shopping again today, my SS box is never going to leave here. Keep finding items to add to the box. Still have two more items to pick up for furbabies............who has furbabies??? is it you???
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...D222C12B01.png
    My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate!

I've got furbabies! Maybe it's me!!

I've been to Texas, does that count??

Page 104 of 391 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 103 104 105 114 154 204 ... LastLast