Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 142 of 391 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 141 142 143 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    OH~~~OH~~~I got a package in the mail today !!!
    it has JINGLE BELLS in it and a tiny tear...
    NOT peeking no sireeee........................................... .................................................. ....................
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................
    .................................................. ...............................................sne eking to far away corner to poke at it...
    no one will catch me here.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    I don't think a CORNER will be big enough... I'm thinking a Naughty ROOM! ha ha

I have to get a bigger box too... I found some more stuff that I bought for my santee and the first box was really packed tight...
    you have my addy don't you ??????

Hey..does the corner have the bar yet???
    Dreamer!!! Leave the Box alone!!..... Put down the box.....walk away slowly!!! ..go to the corner!......Make me a drink while you are there!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Dreamer!!! Leave the Box alone!!..... Put down the box.....walk away slowly!!! ..go to the corner!......Make me a drink while you are there!!
    Was that glass tinkling or tinkling bells? How much Scotch did they send?!!!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    not a box......big squishy envelope
    I like squishing......................................... ..............................sneeking back to corner to play with squishy

Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    Was that glass tinkling or tinkling bells? How much Scotch did they send?!!!
    Any Jack Daniels is MINE!!

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    WOW people are sending and receiving boxes already! I best get my behind in gear! Today I finished up one of the handmade items, that one took a bit to make, I sure hope she likes it. I will be mailing a bit closer to the deadline. I want to shop at my favorite quilt store in Glendive, Montana first. I won't be up there until next week. I always find such wonderfully fun items there!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Blog Entries
    Secret Giftee, I am also another one, I will not be mailing super early. I'm not ready yet. I still have at least one more thing I want to make. And, And, I still have to finish shopping. Maybe I can get that done next week.

Jingle bells Jingle bells, off to shopping I go. Oh what fun it is to buy "Secret Giftee" Gifts to fill the box without delay,la la la. (ok, ok, I'm really bad at this finding the right words thing.) But, have no fear, I'm not bad at shopping. lol
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    Secret Giftee, I am also another one, I will not be mailing super early. I'm not ready yet. I still have at least one more thing I want to make. And, And, I still have to finish shopping. Maybe I can get that done next week.

Jingle bells Jingle bells, off to shopping I go. Oh what fun it is to buy "Secret Giftee" Gifts to fill the box without delay,la la la. (ok, ok, I'm really bad at this finding the right words thing.) But, have no fear, I'm not bad at shopping. lol
    Judith~~~are you sure you don't need my addy ??

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    not a box......big squishy envelope
    I like squishing......................................... ..............................sneeking back to corner to play with squishy
    DREAMER!!! Put the present down!!! You know what happens when you sneek a peek...and playing with a squishy might be the same...

So....what does it feel like??? Any chocolate??? Any goodies??? Fabric??? How big is the tear???Can you see anything?
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Page 142 of 391 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 141 142 143 152 192 242 ... LastLast