Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 156 of 391 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 155 156 157 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

I got a wonderful package today marked Secret Santa. Wonder what's in itttt? Cant wait until opening day. Thanks Secret Santa whoever you are!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    I'm having to take off working on SS for a couple of days... I'm sice... fever aches... the who shabang
    Hope you are feeling better soon!

Well, I will finish up shopping tomorrow for my secret santa. Will mail out package first of week.

Cuppy

Oh dear...everyone else on here is so up on things! I have a project planned and fabric bought for it, for my person, but have yet to cut or sew a stitch! I did manage to buy some nice fat quarters (that I considered keeping...but I'll be good!), but so far no other gifts to speak of! I do plan to get some handmade chocolates from the local chocolatier.

I'm trying to get my inventory done for an upcoming craft show, and haven't quite found the time Don't think I'm not thinking about my secret person, though! Guess I just need to get my rear in gear!!!
    - Kim

kimkolbquilts.etsy.com

Blog Entries
    I am almost done shopping for my secret giftee. She has a furr baby or is it furr babies (hmm, which is it?) that I want to tuck in a little something for. But, I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. And, I've been busy cutting and cutting and cutting. Did I mention cutting, snip snip snip. Oh yes, my secret pal and I have some very similar interests. Does anyone else like quilting also? lol Interesting huh. Who could it be? I still have one more little goodie to whip up next week and then will be mailing off soon. I think I will delay it just a bit till after the storm passes. My package will be heading east of me. But, is it northeast or southeast or just plain old east. (:wink

I am having such a blast putting together my package. It is so much fun to incorporate my partners interests into a gift put together just for her.

To all our quilty friends who live on the east coast, batten down the hatches. And, try to stay safe. (Prayers for safety to you and your family members.)
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    I am almost done shopping for my secret giftee. She has a furr baby or is it furr babies (hmm, which is it?) that I want to tuck in a little something for. But, I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. And, I've been busy cutting and cutting and cutting. Did I mention cutting, snip snip snip. Oh yes, my secret pal and I have some very similar interests. Does anyone else like quilting also? lol Interesting huh. Who could it be? I still have one more little goodie to whip up next week and then will be mailing off soon. I think I will delay it just a bit till after the storm passes. My package will be heading east of me. But, is it northeast or southeast or just plain old east. (:wink

I am having such a blast putting together my package. It is so much fun to incorporate my partners interests into a gift put together just for her.

To all our quilty friends who live on the east coast, batten down the hatches. And, try to stay safe. (Prayers for safety to you and your family members.)

Judith
    L*O*V*E the new avatar and
    C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S...

sorry I have been MIA
    got word that a local hospital is in need
    of PURPLE newborn knit or crochet baby hats.
    they plan on sending all the babies howe in
    the purple hats which SIGNIFY...
    Shaken Baby Syndrome.
    thay are bring awareness to the problem.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

dd lives in VA... her weatherperson "renamed" Hurricane Sandy to "Hurricane Frankenstorm"
    IT's HUGE!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Dreamer, He is such a special light in my life.

I think thats awesome dreamer. Do you knit and/or crochet? What a great way to bring visual awareness to everyone!!

Glad to see you back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    dd lives in VA... her weatherperson "renamed" Hurricane Sandy to "Hurricane Frankenstorm"
    IT's HUGE!!!
    Well Leota, will add your DD to the prayer list. With the hopes that family and friends will remain safe in the event that the storm does do what predictions say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    Thanks Dreamer, He is such a special light in my life.

I think thats awesome dreamer. Do you knit and/or crochet? What a great way to bring visual awareness to everyone!!

Glad to see you back.

I am knitting and others are crocheting.
    I don't know how to crochet.
    wish I did.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Page 156 of 391 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 155 156 157 166 206 256 ... LastLast