Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 195 of 391 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 194 195 196 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Forgot to say that my SS pkg will be in the mail next week

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    Here is a question from me a newbe......On Dec 9 when we can open our boxes (if we can wait that long) are we all to be on line at the same time and chat....... or after we open our gifts take a pic then post it?
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    Here is a question from me a newbe......On Dec 9 when we can open our boxes (if we can wait that long) are we all to be on line at the same time and chat....... or after we open our gifts take a pic then post it?

for all who are following along...
    we will all be meeting on this thread on Dec. 9th
    TIME WILL TO BE POSTED still...
    we usually do post pics of goodies and thank sendee
    or you can do it privately.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post

for all who are following along...
    we will all be meeting on this thread on Dec. 9th
    TIME WILL TO BE POSTED still...
    we usually do post pics of goodies and thank sendee
    or you can do it privately.
    I can't wait, this is gonna be fun. I'm still waiting for my package to show up from Santa
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

So Dreamer are we STILL in the corner today? I can't rememeber ever being in the corner THIS long before. So, whats in YOUR box???? tehehe I tell ya whats in mine if you'll tell me whats in yours...............................
    on Dec the 9th that is! BAHHAHAHAH ROFLOL and to think I don't even drink! LOl
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

I'm still waiting for my package to show up from Santa [/QUOTE]

Im not so sure that your box NOT being there is such a bad idea, for those of us that DO have our boxes, they remind me of that POST Office commercial where the family is OUTSIDE their house when the postman comes up and they are staring INSIDE the house at the funny looking clown, that just keeps STARING at them..... well our unopened boxes are sort of like that, jsut sitting there, staring at us, and laughing too I think!
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Blog Entries
    Package went out today. Finally starting to catch up. Havent received mine yet, but that is a good thing. It wont be sitting there laughing at me since I cant open till the 9th.

Blog Entries
    I mailed my package off today. And it is going east of me. Could be northeast, southeast or just plain east. Hope my secrety giftee is ready to be tormented by my prezzy sent just for her. I'm so excited. I really hope she likes what I picked out for her. But, I really really think she will.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Will be getting my package out in the mail Mon or Tues as I need to get a few more things to add to the package over the weekend

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone I mailed my package which is going to a warmer place south of me. That secret santa will receive her package sometime this Saturday but you better be good and not open it!
    Carolyn
    http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/islandwiz1/Boom%206%20Autumn%20Group/

omg. . .OMG!!!. . . One of the kids just came in and asked me if I hadn't been outside for a while and then handed me a HUGE box and said it was out on the porch! ( sneeky little postman! ) It is from my Secret Santa! It came all the way from NY. I sat it down and stared at it . . . and it just stared right back!!! Tempting, Teasing, I am sure if it could it would even stick it's tongue out at me!!! :0 But I will be good and wait until it is time to open. I have been really tempted by the yummy drinks at the corner bar, but now I think I better be good! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Secret Santa!!! I will be mailing mine out the first part of next week so it can stare at its recipient for a while too!

Page 195 of 391 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 194 195 196 205 245 295 ... LastLast